Read the necessary updates for RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2019 and obtain it here online. The Reserve Bank of India is all set to conduct a national-level competition for the vacant posts Office Attendant. The Most reputed banking and monetary-regulatory authority is about to start the selection process for the above-said posts. The organization shall screen eligible candidates and will issue RBI Office Attendant Exam date to each shortlisted candidate.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2019
In the previously issued notice, the Recruitment panel under Reserve Bank of India had invited the most suitable applicants for the vacant seats of the suitable Posts. Finding the job attractive, thousands of job seekers had submitted their online applications. All the wait is for the recent news about the next examination to be held in the coming days. Follow more information here to Download RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2019.
Confirmed News: Dear candidates RBI Office Attendant Admit Card and Call Letter Released online at rbi.org.in For the suitable Examination. Please check the URL Settled after this paragraph and obtain the hall ticket online now.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Date 2019
Read this particular post and avail full news for downloading RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2019. This online update is relevant to those competing to appear for the online test held by Reserve Bank of India. The online application came to an end on 7th December while the admit card is tentative to float on the official website. The Competition shall begin later in January’s Last week. Stay aware of every last update displayed here and visit the leading portal to access further news accurately.
Announcement About: RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2019
Recruiting Organization: Reserve Bank of India
Total Vacancies: varied
Recruitment Level: National
Placement Location: Across India
Selection Mode: Online Test, Language Proficiency Test, and Interview
Examination Date: not yet announced
Hall Ticket Issuance: Released soon
Private Jobs: Paytm Latest Openings
Download RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2019
For the national-level recruitment, the venues shall be arranged across different locations of the country. For this examination, examinees need to Download RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket to participate in the competition. There are specific guidelines and instructions to follow for all the contestants. More of such is mentioned in the details below. Please read the following instructions before obtaining the call letters respectively.
Exam pattern for RBI Office Attendant:
- This test is to be held in an online mode that is, it will be a Computer-Based Test.
- The test shall be bilingual that is Hindi and English language.
- All the questions are objective type.
- The total marks for the test are 120 with 100 questions in total.
- Negative Marking: Yes (1/4th for every incorrect answer).
Info for Examinees:
- Kindly, download your e-admission card from the authenticated web address only and verify your photograph and signature on it.
- Be instructed to carry your Original photo id along with the hall ticket. The document can be any of these Id proofs: Driver’s License, Voter Id, PAN Card, Passport, or Aadhaar card.
- Kindly, report at the examination venue at the time specified on the ticket latecomers shall not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Use of mobiles and other electronic gadgets is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Candidates need to take care of their valuables and belongings and are responsible for their in case of any misplacement of such.
How Selection Done for RBI Office Attendant Exam
RBI will get an Enormous number of programs for the Empty 526 Office Attendant Posts. In order to complete the selection process Reserve Bank of India will run two rounds of selection procedure i.e.,
- Online Test.
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
On the basis of this candidate's operation in these rounds, Recruiting board may shortlist the talented candidates.
Steps to RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official web address of the organization mention in the end.
- Find the career-specific tab on the homepage and find the Call Letters segment.
- Follow an updated link to get to the login page and type your Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Press the submit button and obtain a copy of your ticket.
RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2019 rbi.org.in
To know more about your upcoming exam and receive all the news and notifications, please stay in touch with this web portal. Follow the official RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2019 Download Link given in the last section here. If you have any query or concern about the examination, please leave your comments here.
Link to Note: Access this link to get all updates
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.