Here is the important news for bank job seekers regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020. The Reserve Bank of India has lately issued an RBI Assistant Notification in the banking departments. Applicants, who have been waiting for such an employment opportunity, should read these details in full and start applying. The final date for registration is revealed anytime.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
Reserve Bank of India is the highest Authority in the Banking Sector in India. This organization operates under the Central Government and also offers employment to many deserving aspirants. Every year, the central government authority issues Recruitment Notifications offering Bank Jobs in the Public Sector. Now, this time the same authority has announced about the positions in nationwide departments.
All of these vacancies are for the role of Assistant. Check the location-wise and Category-wise availability of seats in the following sections. Check Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification for Assistant Posts, Latest Vacancies online Application form, RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Latest RBI Assistant Notification 2020
Recent news shows that there will be a lot of positions to be filled for the Assistant’s role. The recruitment process will be entirely online and nationwide. Hence, eligible candidates are invited to fill their Online Application form within the specified deadline. The ending time to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 drive. Please refer to the following notice for eligibility criteria and other specifications. Download RBI Assistant Admit Card/Call Letter
- Update Regarding: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Announcing Authority: Reserve Bank of India
- Post Name: Assistant
- Available Positions: Various
- Job Type: Central Government
- Job Location: India
- Application Method: Online
- Final Date to Apply: Anytime Now
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020
|Kanpur and Lucknow|
|Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi|
RBI Assistant Application form 2020
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Aspired candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% marks in any discipline from a state/central govt. recognized Institution.
- S/He should have proficiency in regional language viz. Hindi, English etc.
- An applicant must be having proper knowledge of Word Processing application in Computers. BSNL Recruitment Updates
Minimum age for registration is 20 years whereas maximum age is 28 years.
Those, who are going to fill online Application Form have to pay Rs. 450/– (General/OBC category), Rs. 50/- (SC/ST Category).
Note: No charges are applicable to current employees.
There will be three stages of evaluation namely Preliminary Exam, Main, and Personal Interview.
Here we discussed the Reserve Bank of India Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains examination. Please check the Complete Exam Pattern Here Now: RBI Grade B Vacancy
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Total Number of questions||Maximum marks|
- Time Duration is 1 hour.
- For every correct answer, you will get 1 mark, and for every incorrect answer, 1/4th of your marks will be deducted from the correct ones.
- Those who clear the preliminary examination by obtaining marks equal to or more than cut off list will be eligible to appear in the mains examination.
Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
- Time Duration is 2 hours.
- As Related to prelims examination, in mains examination also 1/4th marks will be deducted as a negative marking.
- Selection is based on the marks of the main exam & interview process.
RBI Assistant Salary
After selection, appointees will get an attractive salary as per existing pay scale. At the time of release of the notification, the applicable basic pay is INR 14650 per month in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800-1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years). Also, there will be other allowances.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- More information is available on the main web portal for Reserve Bank of India i.e. rbi.org.in
- On the homepage, reach the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification pdf section and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Follow the basic application procedure and start filling the application form.
- Upload the copy of the necessary documents and signature.
- Recheck the entered details and save the form data.
- Proceed further to get it printed.
- Every latest news regarding will be sent to your email id. Therefore, keep checking your mailbox regularly.
Important Date For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Starting date of online Application form|
|Last date for submitting application form|
|Admit Card Releasing Date|
|Prelims Exam Date|
|Mains Exam Date|
Look out the Official Web Page
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.