The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is going to begin the NABARD Recruitment 2019 Notification for Grade A and B posts. Like every year the banking organization conducts the recruitment drive for Clerical and Officers’ vacancies. For this time, there will be a larger number of positions as there were for the previous year. Please take a look at the detailed notice and get updates.
NABARD Recruitment 2019
The well-known and established organization is about to release public Notification for different vacancies. For the current working year, there will be Grade A & B Officers, Probationary Officers, Managers, Assistant Manager, in General, Electrical/ Civil, Security, and Clerical Cadre for the year. Moreover, the NABARD Grade A, B Vacancy Notification Details for Rashtriya Krishi Gramin Vikas bank Recruitment 2019 are being mentioned in the following segment of this page. Take a Look at Karnataka Bank Jobs
Good News NABARD Recruitment 2019 Manager Vacancy for Bachelor’s Degree Candidates with Salary of Rs. 62,400 published. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development released NABARD Group B Recruitment 2019. Interested or Eligible candidates can submit their online application form to the official website on or before the last date. TCS Notification for Graduate
|Last Date of registration of application form||Soon Revealed|
|Closure for an editing application fee||Published Soon|
|Ending date for printing your application form||Coming Soon|
|Online Fee Payment||Updated Shortly|
NABARD Bank Recruitment 2019 Grade A, B
The recent updates suggest that in the few days to come, the Placements and career-related news from NABARD will be posted on the official Website. As per the advertisement, eligibility criteria, Education required, salary structure etc. have been well explained in here. Read the NABARD Grade A, B Vacancy Notification and then start applying for NABARD Recruitment 2019. Take help from the pointers and instructions given below. Latest BSNL Vacancy Notification
- Information About: NABARD Recruitment 2019
- Recruiting Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Name of Posts: Group A, B Various Posts
- Total Posts: Several
- Job Location: India
NABARD Grade B Vacancy 2019 Notification
- Assistant Librarian in Grade-A
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade-A
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade-A
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade-B
- Manager (Technical-Electrical) in Grade-B
Eligibility and Education details:
For Manager (RDBS) – General Vacancy
If you have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any good campus of India with 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate with 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university. IDBI Bank Vacancy
For Manager (RDBS) – Agriculture Vacancy
Applied aspirants have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized University.
- Applying candidates must have a degree in any course with at least 50% marks from a recognized University or Institution.
- Applicants must also have a working practice of a Word Processing application in computers with proper certification.
- Proficiency in Hindi/English and the regional language is also a must have for the aspirants.
- Age limitations for applying ones are a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years as on 01.06.2017.
- For ex-Servicemen and PWD applicants, the upper age limit is up to 40 years.
- Relaxation for SC/ST applicants is up to 5 years, while for OBC it is 3 years.
Rupees 150/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS will be admissible while Rs. 900 /-(Application Fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/General candidates will be taken as examination and intimation charges.
The entire selection will be based on an online test which further will be followed by a personal Interview.
- The appointees will get a salary package ranging from Rs. Rs.35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade ‘B’ .
- This would include the allowances like TA, DA, HRA etc. IBPS SO, PO, Clerk Notification
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the main website provided by the Bank i.e. “www.nabard.org”
- Point the Career section.
- Find the related NABARD Notification pdf (Link given below)
- Read the advertisement carefully before applying and start filling the application form.
- Please be advised to have an active email id and a phone number.
- Upload the necessary documents (scanned images of signature and a recent Passport sized photograph)
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Get your application form printed and keep a copy in possession.
Links to Note:
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.