The convener of the official jobs, Kerala PSC all set to issues the KPSC KAS Notification 2019 for Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Stream 1, 2, 3. The Graduate-level competitive exams are held as a part of the recruitment of Administrative Personnel in the State Government departments. Desirous interested ones are required to fill their forms and register for the Prelims and Mains timely for kas exam notification before the last date which is 4th December 2019.
KPSC KAS Notification 2019
The State PSC of Kerala initiates the recruitment process for filling up the posts of Kerala Administrative Services in varied dept under the state govt. As per the latest information, the department shall govern the necessary measures to be taken to fill the proposed number of seats in accordance with the distribution of seats arranged by the commission itself for kas notification for KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee. You can also be registered for KPSC Thulasi Notification Pdf
KPSC KAS Application Form 2019 Last Date
|Alert Type||KPSC KAS Vacancy 2019|
|Controlling Body||Kerala PSC|
|Positions to Undertake||Group A and B (Various)|
|No. of Posts||Specified in the Notice|
|Method of Application||Online or Offline|
|Selection Procedure||Competitive Exams (Prelims and Mains) and Personal Interview|
|KAR KAS Application Form Last Date||04.12.2019, Wednesday 12.00 PM|
|Official Address for KAS Notification||“www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”|
Before filling the application forms and submitting the registration forms online, it is also essential for the contenders to go through each of the details listed in the following parts. More of the vacancy information and eligibility conditions are displayed hereunder. Kindly, Download KPSC KAS Notification 2019 Pdf and read properly prior to submitting any information. Take A look for Karnataka TET Online Form.
kpsc.kar.nic.in KPSC KAS Vacancy 2019
Kerala PSC KAS Stream 1 Posts:
- Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes
- Backward Classes Welfare Officer
- Director/ District Treasury Officer
- Executive officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)
- Junior Scale Assistant Commandant
- Labour Commissioner
- Superintendent of Police
Kerala PSC KAS Stream 2 Posts:
- Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)
- Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives Societies
- Assistant Superintendent (Prison Department)
Kerala PSC KAS Stream 3 Vacancies
- Assistant Treasury Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer (CTO)
- Deputy Director (Agriculture and Marketing Department)
- Employment Officer
- Labour Officer
- Superintendent of Excise
- Tehsildar (Revenue Department)
- An applicant must be a citizen of India and needs to have the following conditions to meet.
- For Group A Posts, job hopefuls need to have completed Post Graduation from a recognised University. While for Group B vacancies, the degree is the minimum qualification needed. KPSC Engineer Jobs
Age to Clear:
- The lower age limit to apply for these posts is 21 years which is extended to 35 years as the upper age limit.
- Relaxation Rules: 5 years are relaxable to the particulars belonging to the SC/ST communities, 3-Years for the candidates belonging to the OBC category candidate, and 10 years for PWD/Widow categories. Latest KAR Jobs: Karnataka Bank Bharti
Application System and Intimation Fee:
- Applications must be submitted online only.
- For the unreserved categories, it is Rs. 300/- while other categories need to pay Rs. 125/-.
At first, written tests in the form of Preliminary and Mains shall get conducted. Later on, a Personality Test shall get held for the merit holders. Apply Online Now for KPSC SDA FDA Latest Jobs
KPSC KAS Exam Pattern
The Prelims test will be Phase 1 of the selection process which comprises:
|1||Paper -I||Gen Studies||150|
|2||Paper -II||Optional Subject (anyone subject as given in the list)||300|
Main Examination and Interview
The Main exam is the Part (Phase 2) of the procedure. This segment carries the written test & interview round.
|3||Paper – III & IV||General Studies||300 Each|
|4||Paper – V, VI, VII & VIII||Optional Subject||300 each|
Pay Grade and Scale:
The Salary Scale ranges from Rs.30400/- to Rs. 51300/-, and Rs.28100/- to Rs. 50100/-. For more structured details and posts-wise information, download the official press release.
Kerala Administrative Service Notification 2019 Pdf
Each and Justified data which was helpful in order to apply for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Notification pdf are revealed for the suitable users by our members. Hence, if you make up your mind to fill the form of Kerala Administrative Service then please read all the steps to in a careful manner & then submit the suitable registration form on or before the ending date.
KPSC KAS Notification 2019 Pdf kpsc.kar.nic.in
Make way to the mainstream web media of the State Commission, which is, “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in” and head to the latest news and KPSC KAS Notification Pdf area. Then, refer to the official notice displayed there and download it. Read the same very carefully and put your details in the application format as specified and instructed. Add your recent photo & sign image. Pay the examination/ application fee according to the available payment methods.
Please look up the link provided below after checking the guidelines stated here. More on the data is justified here regularly in reference to each of the jobs and career updates issued by the government bodies. Please stay tuned and visit here regularly. For any suggestions or remarks, leave your messages in the comments segment.
Download KPSC KAS Notification official Pdf here
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.