Kartet 2020 Notification for Teachers Eligibility Test 2020 www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in online registration please visit the main site or check the url mention here. www.school education.kar.nic.in KARTET Online form, schooleducation.kar.nic.in application form 2020, kar tet online application form, Karnataka teachers recruitment notification link.
Hey, applicants if, you are looking for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Notification and want to participate in this process which was organized by the Centralised Admission Cell of State Government of Kar then here is good news Karnataka TET Notification 2020 Pdf released.
Thus Applicants must check this page we have superb news for all of them regarding KAR TET 2020 Application Form, the Kar Teachers Eligibility Test will be held soon at various dates. Online Registration now started and the last date for online registration. Here we customize all the details, so we advised all the appliers to check out the important dates, Instructions, and Application fees How to apply for Karnataka TET Recruitment etc from the below section.
Karnataka TET Notification 2020
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) came into existence in the year 2011 by National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE). As per the details of NCTE, KARTET exam is a compulsory requirement for the teachers to teach in 1 to 8 standard schools (Government/Private/Aided or Unaided School). Karnataka TET Result Date
Interested candidates who want to appear in this exam can check all eligibility criteria with the help of this page and then participated in this process. Willing candidates will apply through the online process with the facility of uploading photograph and signature in the suitable link mention below. Download Karnataka TET Hall Ticket
Karnataka TET Application Form 2020
For the current, the year the application for KARTET has been made completely online i.e. no other way it would be accepted. Candidates should fill the KAR TET Online Application Form with all scanned documents like photographs and signature (in JPG format only) will be uploaded at the time of registration.
- Detailed Info: Karnataka TET Notification 2020
- Organization: Department of School Education
- Exam Name: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test
- Official website: Mentioned Below
- Beginning date for Online Application Form: soon updated
KAR TET Application Form 2020 Vacancy (District Wise):
|District Name||Total Posts|
Karnataka TET Recruitment 2020
For Class I to V Teachers
- Candidates must have the PUC / Senior Secondary minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Aspirants must appear in the PUC / Senior Secondary with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- They also have B.A / B.Sc degree or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
For Class VI to VIII Teachers
- BA/B.Sc Graduation complete Degree
- Also appearing 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Complete B.Ed
Age Limit: Mention in official Notification.
Application Fee details
General category candidates must have to pay an application fee for only one paper 500/- & for both Paper, I & II is Rs.800/-
Reserved category candidates must have to pay an application fee for only one Paper 250/- Per candidate & for Paper I & II Rs.400/-
Department, first of all, organizes the main examination and after that, they conduct the interview process among those who qualify the Main exam or Online test.
Karnataka TET Notification 2020 Pdf Application form
- First, you must open the website mentioned below:
- You may go to the online registration taskbar.
- Here you have to select the Karnataka tet Notification and after that click on the application form.
- Fill this application form with the help of all the required documents.
- Affix all suitable documents, passport size photo and signature on the application form.
- Recheck all the details twice and then hit on submits button.
- At last get the hard copy of this for future use.
Karnataka TET 2020 Exam Pattern
After successfully applying applicants must check this exam pattern and then give your best in the examination and qualify this examination.
Paper-I: For classes I to V
|Subjects Name||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Paper-II: For Classes VI to VIII
|Subject Name||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy(Compulsory)||30||30|
|(A) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science|
(B) For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher: Social Science
(C) For any other teacher – either (A) or (B)
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Karnataka TET 2020 Exam Date:
Last date to apply Online: Soon Release
|Graduate Primary Teachers||Exam Date|
|Bangalore North & Bangalore South|
|Only for Hyderabad-Karnataka candidates|
|For 20% of Posts for residual parent cadre in 6 districts of Hyderabad-Karnataka as per 371 (J)|
|Bangalore North and Bangalore South districts as per 371(J)(Only for Hyderabad-Karnataka Candidates)|
Links Related to This Topic:
|Karnataka TET Notification||Download Here|
|How To Apply Instructions||Check Here|
|Brochure||Get Detail Here|
|English Syllabus||Download PDF|
|Math & Science||Get the PDF Here|
|Social Science||Download PDF|
|Complete Syllabus PDF||Download From Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.