In another news related Police jobs, Jammu and Kashmir Police Department have released a JK Police Recruitment 2019 Constable notification. Applicants are advised to check the details and start filling the Application form for J&K Constable Notification 2019 for various Posts. The online registration process has started and will be continued until the ending date. Read the following segments carefully and start applying using the authenticated link for JK Police Recruitment 2019 J&K Constable SI Notification Pdf.
JK Police Recruitment 2019
The Jammu and Kashmir Police Department is the main body to conduct the recruitment drive in the states of J&K. this organization regularly launches the placement process for various departments and for various positions. Recently, in an official announcement the recruiting authority issued an online advertisement. The posts available are namely in Armed, Executive, and IRP Battalions. Know more about the defense Jobs here.
J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Here is the latest Government job opportunity for all our job seekers. There are variously proposed vacancies in the state police departments. The details that are being mentioned below are as per the J&K Constable Recruitment Notification. It is to be duly noted by all the aspirants that only online applications will be accepted until the ending date. Find Eligibility criteria and other qualifications for JK Police Constable Recruitment 2019 in the following part.
Declaration About: JK Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Recruiting Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Department
Name of Post: Constable
Seats Available: Various
Last Date to Apply Online: Soon revealed
JK Police Constable SI Vacancy 2019
Name of Position: Constable
Recruiting Departments: IRP Battalions, Armed and Executive.
Eligibility and Other Selection Criteria
- Applicants must be from India.
- Minimum required qualification is 10th Pass (High School/Matriculation).
Contestants should have a minimum age of 18 years or born after 1st January 1988 and before 31st December 1997.
Age Relaxation: SPOs and VHGs (Upper age limit is 37 years), Ex-Servicemen (Upper Age limit is 48 years).
Job seekers need to pay Rupees 300/- either online or through bank challan. Aspirants can also reach the nearest Post Office or Bank Branch to deposit the fee.
The selection chain would consist of a written Test, Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, and Medical Examination.
Physical Standard Scale:
- Male Candidates: Height (Minimum 5 feet 6 in.) Chest unexpanded (32 in.) and expanded (33 1/2 in.).
- Female Candidates: Height (5 feet 2 in. Minimum).
For Gorkha Community and Laddakh residents
- Male Candidates: Height (Minimum 5 feet 4 inches) Chest unexpanded (32 in.) and expanded (33 1/2 inches)
- Female Candidates: Height (5 feet inches Minimum)
Physical Efficiency Test
- Male contestants: 1600 m long race in 6 minutes and 30 seconds and set of 20 pushups.
- Female Participants: 1000 min 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
- For both Male/Female Candidates: Shotput throw (weight-4 kg)- Minimum distance to cross 14 ½
Instructions for Applicants
Examinees are instructed to bring their validated and attested certificates at the time of Medical and Measurement tests.
After selection and appointment, applicants will be paid Rs. 5500/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
JK Police Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Visit the official web address first, i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Follow the section for recent job notifications.
- Get the advertisement details carefully before starting to apply.
- Now start your online registration process.
- Fill your academic or track record and upload your images.
- Pay the requisite fee amount.
- Finally, save the form data and have one copy in possession for future urgency.
JK Police Recruitment Date to be focused On:
Ending to Register Online: Soon Updated
JK Constable Written Exam Date: Updated As soon as we get
Jammu & Kashmir Constable PET PST(Physical Date)- Updated Here soon
Links to visit: