Contestants, If you have applied for varied constable posts in J&K, then you can get your JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019 here. Recently the Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Department circulated a Notification for Constables’ posts. Many of the interested applicants have given their applications and have been waiting to get their JK Police Constable Call Letter 2019.
JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019
In details, these constable vacancies were notified through an online advertisement by J&K Police Department on the behalf of the state government. There are varied posts available in various running departments. After successfully applying for the JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019, registrants are now looking to get the recent updates regarding the Police Exam.
Here is the recent news and follow up for our job seekers. According to the received updates, the JK Police Constable Call Letter 2019 is going to be released at least 10 days before the examination. To remind our aspirants, this examination process will be carried out in three stages, a written Exam, Physical, and the final interview. Find more information on exam pattern and follow the link to download your JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019. Candidates can check J&K Police Constable Exam schedule for physical tests (PET/ MT) which is expected in upcoming days. Also get Jammu & Kashmir Police Exam Date for Constable.
jkpolice.gov.in Constable Admit Card 2019
- Announcement Type: JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019
- Recruiting Body: Jammu Kashmir Police Department
- Name of Post: Police Constable
- Number of vacancies: varied
- Exam Date: Unspecified
- Hall Ticket Status: 10 days before Exam
J&K Police Constable Admit Card 2019
There are some useful instructions that will help contestants know about the process to get their JK Police Constable Hall Ticket 2019. It is important to get the Call Letter on time for the Physical test and written test. The totaljobshub team has also marked the paper pattern and physical test details in the following sections. Have a look and note down the important points.
- Applicants are advised to download their Call letters only through the official web portal only.
- Keep your hall ticket safe and carry it along with you being inside the examination premises.
- Use of unfair means is strictly prohibited.
- No mobile phones are allowed inside the exam hall.
- Examinees are informed to arrange for their stay on their own. In any case, the recruiting authority shall not be responsible for any kind of such an arrangement.
JK Police Constable Exam Pattern
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- 1600 meter long race in 06 minutes (Male candidates)
- 1000 meter long race in 06 minutes (Female candidates)
- 20 Pushups for male candidates
- 4 kg Shot-put throw (Male applicants only)
Physical Measurement Test
- Minimum Height: 5 ft. 6 inches (Male) and 5 ft. 2 inches (Female)
- Minimum Chest: 32 inches and 33 (1/2) inches on Expansion.
JK Police Constable Exam Pattern for Written Test
- The written test will be based on Class 10th topics and curriculum
- The Test will carry a total of 100 questions with1 mark each for a correct answer.
- The Paper will be MCQ type and answers are to be marked on OMR sheet.
- The time period to attempt the questions will be 2 hours
Steps to get JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019
- To download your Hall ticket, you need to visit the official web address i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in
- On the homepage of the site, look for a proper link and follow it.
- Get the call letter by entering your login details like name, DOB, id or password etc.
- Finally, get a printed format of call letter and keep it safe for future purpose.
Get your Jammu & Kashmir Police Admit Card here
For the latest Notification and more updates, visit here
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.