Make your move to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 this year. Up ahead lies an opportunity for 10+2 and Diploma candidates to apply for Upcoming ICG Vacancies that are about to float online. Dedicated appliers need to submit their duly filled applications online and get registered for Yantrik and Navik Batches. The last date of receipt of entries is given in the official Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 notification that is accessible through a directed link in the following parts.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Indian Coast Guard holds a multi-mission status in Defence Department accomplishing the tasks of Surface, Air, and Naval command operations. Governed by Ministry of Defences, Government of India the department also recruits eligible and fit contenders year to year to fulfill the departmental procurements and meet operational demands. To ease the process of exercises and defense operations, the organization has five established divisions across India namely North-West, North-East, East, West, and A&N islands.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019 Upcoming
|Notifying Alert||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019|
|Officiating Department||Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence, Government of India|
|Headquarters||Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Kolkata, Port Blair, and Chennai|
|Positions to Fill||Yantrik Batch and Navik (General Duty)|
|Number of Seats||As per Department Requirement|
|Registration Method||Online Only|
|ICG Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Exam, Interview, and Document Verification|
|ICG Online Application Last Date||Verify From the Notification|
Like every year, this time the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 drive will be taking place for several zones and departments established at regional headquarters in India. Notable point is that hopefuls should not miss out on the latest information that is being generated here with reference to the proposed jobs and Batch. Here are some things you need to be known to which should also be considered while applying.
ICG Navik, Yantrik Recruitment 2019
Conditions and Criteria to Meet:
For Yantrik Batch: The minimum essential qualifications required for entry to the batch is 10th/Matriculation along with Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics and Communications/other related Discipline from an institution approved by AICTE.
For Navik GD Batch: Applicants must have finished 10+2 exams from a State or Central Board of Examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics securing at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST categories).
The minimum permissible age limit to apply is 18-yrs, while the upper age limit will be 22-yrs. On further implementation of reservation rules, 5 years are relaxable to SC/ST categories whereas, 3 years are relaxed to the OBC candidates.
- Subject to refer to the notification.
- Note: Aspirants can obtain a detailed press release in Employment News Offline and at the dedicated website online.
The testing phases will get carried out at the following centers:
- New Mangalore
- Pot Blair
ICG Selection Process:
- Fore Yantrik Seats, all the shortlisted contestants are mandatory to undergo a written aptitude test followed up by an interview and Document verification.
- For Navik General Duty selection, phases to undergo are a Written Entrance Test, Physical Standard Test (Height/Chest/Weight), Physical Endurance Test (Running/Push-ups/Squat Ups), Medical Exam, Document Checking.
Pay Scale/Grade Pay:
For Yantrik batch entrants, the Salary/Stipend Wages will be Rs. 29200/- per month and for Navik General Duty appointees, the salary scale will be Rs. 27100/- along with CSD Cards, Medical, and HR plus Miscellaneous allowances.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Step 1: Look for a designated web address of the organisation, which is, ”gov.in”
- Step 2: The reach for Careers@CG tab and follow the links displayed.
- Step 3: Download the advertisement highlighted according to applied jobs and read it in full after downloading its pdf.
- Step 4: Follow an updated link to start registering for the given jobs as per your qualifications.
- Step 5: Supply required information in the form fields accurately.
- Step 6: Upload recent copies of your Passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Step 7: Complete and confirm your application process after paying the application fee using an appropriate channel.
- Step 8: Generate a hard copy of this form in multiples for verification up later.
Indian Coast Guard Application form Download
To get along with the right method to apply online, use these instructional statements elicited above. For more details and updates on the coming Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 news, stay in regular touch with this authenticated news portal. To clear any doubts or share your suggestions, use the comments box below.
Site to Use: ICG Online Application Form
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.