Dear job seekers, if you are waiting to hear the latest news regarding Upcoming Railway Recruitment 2020, then you have landed up on the right page. In this article, we will guide you through some important and significant updates regarding Latest Indian Railway Recruitment 2020 RRB RRC. Read the following information carefully and check out the zone wise vacancies.
Upcoming Railway Recruitment 2020
The Indian RRB Recruitment Board is the biggest organization that offers employment to the country’s people. Every year this organization releases recruitment advertisement notices providing the Government Jobs opportunity to all the deserving aspirants. Those, who wish to join World’s biggest Rail Network, apply through RRB Official websites. The Recruitment Board has itself divided into different zones. Every zone has a different web portal where applicants are invited to submit their applications as per their preference to work.
The RRB gives the opportunity to every job seeker. There is a Group-wise distribution of jobs in accordance with the highest educational qualification. These Groups are classified as Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D. Aspirants with 10th, 12th, Degree, Diploma, ITI, and Post-Graduation can opt for these posts. For all the below mentioned posts, applicants need to have an Online Registration form filled available at the RRBs main web portal.
RRB Latest Vacancy 2020
Which posts you can apply for: Loco/ Diesel Engine Pilot, LDC, Clerk, Steno, Ticket Collector, Signal Maintainer, ASM, Station Master, and Others, Special Class Apprentice, and Trainee.
RPF Vacancies: There are various vacancies that get available to applicants every year based on the zonal requirement. The posts are mainly: Constable, Sub Inspector etc.
Latest Railway Jobs 2020 Short Detail
In the following segment of this article, we are going to help you know about different kind of job opportunities that Indian Railways are going to provide. Candidates can check the Latest RRC, RRB Notification 2020 and start applying for their selected job Profile. Get the details given below and start filling your Applications following the Upcoming Railway Recruitment 2020.
Updates Regarding: Upcoming Railway Recruitment 2020
Total Positions: 80000 (Estimated)
Job Location: India
Post Name: Various
Job Type: Government
Job Area: Technical/Admin/Non-Technical
Latest Railway Notification 2020
The ongoing RRB Process is for the Assistant Loco Pilot Technicians, and Grade 3, Group D, ASM TA and Other Check Below:
|Name of the Recruitment||Total Posts||Apply Online Before the Last date|
|RRB ASM/TA/Clerk Jobs||Various||Soon Activated|
|RRB Group D Jobs||Various||Available Soon|
|RRB ALP Vacancy||26567||Soon Updated|
Total Posts: Various
Upcoming RRB Vacancies
RRB Group A Vacancy 2020
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personal Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
RRB Group B Vacancy 2020
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
RRB Group C Vacancy 2020
- Non-Technical Jobs
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
- Technical Jobs
Railway RRC Group D Vacancy 2020
- Safaiwala/ Safaiwali
Some UpcomingRailway Recruitment released by Board in 2020
- Assistant Loco Pilot
- Chief Controller
- Executive and Non-Executive posts
- Ticket Collector
- Trains Clerk and others
Latest Railway Jobs Requirement 2020
- For Technical departments, aspirants must have a diploma/ Degree in any of these Engineering disciplines (Mechanical, Electronics and Communications, Civil). The University/Institute must be AICTE approved.
- For Trainee/loco Pilot jobs, candidates must be having a certificate in ITI from a government-approved institute.
- For Group D posts, applicants need to have successfully completed High School or Intermediate exams from a state-recognized education Board.
- Minimum age to apply for any of the above-mentioned posts is 18 years while the maximum age limit may vary as per the recruitment notice.
- Age Relaxation will be given to candidates from reserved categories as specified by the Central Government.
Note: Please refer to Official Notification to know the age limit for SCRA
- Examination and Registration fee is different for different posts applied.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying, while General and OBC applicants need to pay the requisite amount.
Payment Mode: Online Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card, Bank Challan.
Attention: Please read the Official Notification to know about fee details.
- Applicants are assessed through the following selection process.
- Written Test (Compulsory for all posts)
- Physical Efficiency Test (For RPF/CRPF candidates only)
- Technical Aptitude (For Technical Cadre)
- Group Discussion/Personality Test (For Group A posts)
- Interview (No Interview for Group D posts)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
After selection, joinees will be paid handsome salary packages with allowances as per the recently implemented Pay Scale introduced by the central Government.
Imp: Please refer to the official notification for detailed information regarding Salary.
RRB Boards Operating In India Under Ministry of Railways
List of Indian Railways Zones under Ministry of Indian Railways Government of India Undertaking
- Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- Chennai Metro Rail
- East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
- North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- Northern Railway (NR) – Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR)
Upcoming Railway Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The application process will take place online only. Aspired job seekers need to visit the official web gateway as per the applicable zone.
- Candidates may choose the zone-wise web portal given in the list above.
- Before starting the application process, applicants are advised to read the necessary details very carefully.
- Start with filling the basic details and uploading the required soft copies of signature and a recent passport-sized photo.
- Pay the registration cum examination fee (Application charges may differ depending on the posts)
- Complete the form filling process and get it printed.
Link to Follow:
To get the Upcoming Railway Recruitment Official Notification Visit here.
Please be alert to the fake recruitment sites. All the related notification will be released on the official site only. To get the latest recruitment news and hourly updates, stay connected with totaljobshub.in team. NVS Recruitment.