Applicants we are here to share some great news. The Vellore Institute of Technology is all set to declare the VITEEE 2020 Application Form. The main aim of releasing this form is to conduct the VITEEE 2020 examination. This examination is conducted for providing the various UG PG and diploma courses to the applicants.
Through this examination, most of all applicants get admission in this University and make your bright career. So applicant, if you want to fill this form, must read this full notification. Then apply for this without any mistake and error.
The VIT University is one of the top universities and it will provide the various UG, PG, Doctorate and Diploma Courses. Every year a large number of students applies against this entrance exam to taking admission in this re-known university.
Now application form has been released soon, University will release the VITEEE 2020 Application Form on its official site. and the last date for receipt of application form is soon revealed. Before that, candidates can check all detail with the help of this page. Here we provide all the updated and fresh news on this page time to time for providing the latest updates for our applicants. Obtain VITEEE Admit Card
Latest Updates for VITEEE 2020:
As per the news, Vellore Institute of Technology organized the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam in April 2020 Institute already released the Online application form and aware all the candidates to fill it before February.
VITEEE 2020 Notification
- Organization: Vellore Institute of Technology
- Examination Name – VIT Engineering Entrance Exam
- Exam Date: April 2020
VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For this applicant must complete intermediate with minimum 60% marks through the verified board which is CBSE, ICSE and other.
- Such Aspirants who belong to SC/ST category or North Eastern State are required to obtain 50% marks in aggregate (PCM/PCB) in 12th
- That applicant who have to qualify the 12th class from NIOS, they can also apply for this.
Interested applicants must pay Rs 940/- in favor of “VIT University” that must be payable at Vellore.
The NRI candidates will have to pay 50 USD to apply online.
If you have applied for this through another way then must visiting the office & candidates have to pay Rs. 990/-
The payment of this application fee will be done by the online mode that is net banking, debit card, and credit card.
The admission process will complete the performance of applicants in VITEEE examination and those applicants who have to qualify this examination all those will be called for personal interview.
Download Complete VITEEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern (Updated Now)
VITEEE Exam Pattern
- This exam follows the multiple-choice question formats.
- Total time of examination is two and a half hours.
- In this examination a total of 125 questions and four sections that are Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
- Each section will be having 40 questions.
- No negative marking is presented in this examination.
|Subject Name||Total Ques.||Highest Score|
VITEEE 2020 Admission Process
For applying this applicant must check the official site and check notification. Then if you are eligible for this must click on the apply button and fill all detail with the help of required document. Also, attach all needed copy of required documents and then check recheck your form and click on submit button. If you fill this application form on the offline mode then you can just send the filled application form along with DD receipt and all mandatory details to the given address which is given below.
VITEEE 2020 Online Application Form
- Online mode
- Visit the main website of VIT University.
- New users can click on Step I registration & provide all the required details. After completing the registration, you will get a password in your registered mail ID.
- In the next II step, candidates need to login using their email ID & password which was received at the time of step I registration.
- This time, candidates will have to go through the instruction in a careful manner and fill up the application form in prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned images of their photograph & signature as mentioned.
- Pay the requested application fee (online mode or through DD).
- In the end, click on “Confirm & Submit”.
- After that, a unique application number will be generated. Take the print copy application form for future reference.
2. Offline Mode
In the offline mode, candidates can get the application form from any nearby post-office or books store. After filling that particular form candidates have to send their duly filled application form at this address:
The Director-UG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore – 632014,
Tamil Nadu, India
VITEEE 2020 Schedule
- VITEEE 2020 will be organized from April
- Time Duration of VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Test will have 3 sessions per day
|Session I||9:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Session II||12:30 PM to 3:00 PM|
|Session III||4:00 PM to 6:30 PM|
VITEEE 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of NRI direct admission application form||Available Now|
|Application Form available from||November|
|Closing date to apply Online||Feb|
|Admit card Available from||During slot booking|
|VITEEE 2020 Exam Date||April 2020|
|Result declaration Date||April end|
|Counseling starts from||May 2nd Week|
Phone: +914162202157, 2202168
Fax: +914162245544, 2240411
Links to be Noticed
Check here to view VITEEE 2020 Test Centres
VITEEE 202o Entrance Exam Notification
For more details applicant stay tuned to the Official Website
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.