Check UPSC IFS Notification 2020: Union Public Service Commission soon started the Indian Forest Service online registration. Thus, applicants who are ready to take part in Indian Forest Service Examination soon fill out the UPSC IFS Application Form for several posts which came under the forest department. Fascinated users must check the UPSC Indian Forest Service Registration Date through reading this page & grab complete details.
UPSC IFS 2020 Application Form
Union Public Service Commission conducts this Indian Forest Service Recruitment process (Preliminary and Mains) once in a year and large digit of graduate degree holder aspirants participate in this examination. If you are the one who has a desire to work with the Union Public Service Commission must apply online against their several vacancies by filling the IFS 2020 Application Form on or before the last date. SSC Exam Calendar pdf
Instead of wastage of your valuable money and precious time, we advise all the candidates to check the eligibility norms which are well defined below by our team unit. For achieving more detailed information related to the UPSC IFS 2020 Registration, applicants should carefully read out the given notification which is provided below: Also, Check UPSC IFS Results
IFS Online Registration 2020
Examination Name: Indian Forest Service
Conducted By: Union Public Service Commission
Education Required: Graduate Degree Holder
Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
Last Date To Apply Online: Soon Revealed
More Info for UPSC IFS Notification 2020
- Aspirants who wish to ge a job in UPSC Indian Forest Service must be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India can also apply.
An eligible student should have Graduate Degree with one or more of the subjects like Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences/, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture, Forestry OR Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Age should be in between 21-32 years to apply online for UPSC IFS Examination.
- Students will be given relaxation as per norms govt. of India.
- SC/ST students will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC students will be given 3 years relaxation as on 1st August 2020.
- Applicants have to submit Rs. 100/- as an application fee, through any SBI branch by cash or by using net banking or any other mode of online payment.
- Reserved category candidates (All females/ SC/ ST/ PH etc.) are exempted from paying an application fee.
A collection of the candidates is totally on the basis of their performance in Preliminary wrote the exam (Objective type) and Mains written exam. After passing both examinations, candidates will be the call out for the interview which is also the last stage.
Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern:
- Preliminary Examination: This includes two compulsory papers. Each paper will be 200 marks for two hours. The first paper will be objective type and the second paper will be subjective type.
- Main Examination: It consists of six papers as following:
|Paper 1||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper 3||Any two subjects 200 marks to be selected from the list of each the optional subjects set out in Para 2 below. Each subject has two papers||200 marks for each paper|
How to fill IFS Exam Application Form 2020
- Open the authorized website that is upsc.gov.in
- On the same section search “Indian Forest Service Examination, 2020” in “What’s New” section & click on it.
- After that, select the notification regarding UPSC IFS Exam & read carefully before filling the form.
- In the end, click the link under Part-I Registration and fill all the required details and upload the photographs and signature.
- Make a payment of the fees.
- After fee submission completed applicants need to log on to its main website again and fill required bank details before final submission (Part II Registration).
- Applicants must take the print copy of this duly filled application form for future use.
|Event Name||Important Dates|
Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Exam 2020
|Notification Releasing Date||February 2020|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Applications||March 2020|
|Date Of Commencement Of Exam||August 2020|
Indian Forest Service (Main) Exam 2020
|Date Of Commencement Of Exam||December 2020|
IFS Notification (Updated Soon)
For More Details Visit the Main Website Here www.upsc.gov.in
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.