Entrance Exams are the most daunting part while preparing to get enrolled in course or programme. The syllabus and details are very important and missing out on an important aspect can be risky. But you don’t have to worried about it as we present before you the details for some of the most important MBA entrance exams for the states of Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
Andhra Pradesh – Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET)
APICET Exam 2018-2019 is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission to MBA and MCA programmes in colleges to the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is usually conducted in the month of May and the registrations begin in the month of March.It is conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
The registration fee for the exam is Rs 450 and there is a late fee for late submissions depending on the week of submission.The downloading of admit cards is usually during the month of April.
The following criterion has to be followed by the students trying to get admission in MBA programme.
- Candidates should be living in Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates should be graduates with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC, ST reserved categories) in examinations held for the bachelor degree.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination are also eligible to appear for APICET.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)
AP ECET Exam 2018-2019 is a state level exam where the students get admission to an IInd year of BE/B.Tech & B.Pharmacy courses.
It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
It is usually conducted in the month of May and the application registration starts by the end of February. The registration fee is Rs 500.
The facility to make corrections is also available during the month of April.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the exams should have passed the following courses with 50% aggregate(Gen) and 40 %(Reserved):
- Diploma in Engineering.
- B.Sc Mathematics.
iii. Diploma in B.Pharmacy.
- Age: The minimum age for the aspirants is 18 years while the maximum age is 22 years(Gen) and 25 years(Reserved).
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)
AP EAMCET Exam 2018-2019 is a national level entrance examination which is conducted to offer admissions into various undergraduate professional courses namely Engineering (BTech), Bio-Technology, BTech (Dairy Technology), BTech(Agricultural Engineering), BTech(Food Science and Technology),BSc (Ag)/BSc (Hort)/BVSc & AH/BFSc, BPharmacy, PharmaD available in various universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh(AP).
The exam is held during the month of April and is going to be online from the year 2018.
1: Candidates should visit the official website of AP EAMCET.
2: ‘Apply Online ‘ option should be selected and then the candidate shall be asked to pay the registration fees which Rs.450
It can be done through AP Online or Debit /Credit Card.
Both the procedure required to fill out certain details regarding phone number, father’s name, email address and permanent address. It is extremely important to get the receipt for the transaction for precaution.
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test(TS ECET)
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET Exam 2018-2019) is a common entrance exam that is held for Diploma holders and B.Sc mathematics holders which is organized by Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education which is usually held in the month of May.
The application registration begins around the second week of March and the hall ticket is available for download around the first week of May.
- The application fee is 500 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST category).
- Candidates can make payment through AP Online/TS Online or credit /debit card.
- The application form will be issued by online mode and the last date of submission is the second week of April after which late fee starts to get applicable.
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test ( TSICET )
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET Exam 2018-2019) is a common entrance exam that is conducted for admission to all universities of Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for MBA and MCA programmes.
The application process begins in March.
- The candidate must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state and should satisfy the criteria of local or non-local status.
- The candidates should have 45% (in case of SC/ST 40%) in any bachelor’s degree examination of minimum three years duration.
- Distance Mode Programmes degrees should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Candidates appearing for final year examination are eligible to appear for TSICET.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)
Telagana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET Exam 2018-2019) is a state level examination which is conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad for admission to UG programmes in various universities of Telangana State.
The application submission begins during the last week of February and the last date to submit the application is the third week of March after which the late fee gets applicable.
Admit Card is tentatively available by the last week of April.
The result is announced by the third week of May.
- The candidates have to give the online fees through the following modes depending on the course:
Mee Seva/e-Seva centres in Telangana State
- Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully in the online application form.
- Candidates should always check filled in details before pressing the SUBMIT button.
- The entire process is online nd one should keep the printout for the same.
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.