Here is important news for candidates that the Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. Those, who wish to appear in the exams, may start filling SSC CHSL Application Form 2020 before the last date which is 10 January 2020. As per the SSC 10+2 Registration Notification, the written exams will be held on 16-27 March 2020 and 28 June. Get more related information below.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2020
So this is the thing that everyone should know that the SSC CHSL exam is the top grade exam for 10+2 aspirants. Candidates, after selection, get posted on the posts of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant DEO (Data Entry Operator) and LDC (Lower Division Clerk). Lots of aspirants appear in the exams to secure them a fruitful career in the government sector. Keeping this in mind, our team has gathered this piece of information.
Let’s have a look at the latest updates here. From the sources, The totaljobshub team has collectively arranged the data for our job seekers. According to the updates, the SSC CHSL Notification 2020 now available on the Last Date for Filling the Form from 03 December to 10 January 2020. The written examination Part-I will be held from soon whereas TIER II held in upcoming days. Find more info in the given sections.
SSC 10+2 Registration 2020
Latest News for SSC CHSL Candidates, Staff Selection Commission will make Recruitment to 10000 LDC/ DEO/ PA/ SA Vacancies under CHSL (10+2 Exam) 2020. Online Application Started from Nov. All other significant info is given below:
|Update Regarding||SSC CHSL Application Form 2020|
|Authorizing Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam|
|Posts Offered||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, DEO/LDC|
|Online Registration Last Date||Feb|
|Exam Date TIER-I||16-27 March|
|Exam date TIER-II||28 June 2020|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Total Vacancies & Payscale :
|Post Name||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||2359||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
|LDC||898||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|DEO||2||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|Court Clerk||–||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
SSC CHSL Application Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have successfully completed Higher Secondary Exams from a state or central Education Board.
- S/he should be at least 18 years of age & a maximum of 27 years.
- Relaxation to suitable ones is given here.
- SC/ST- 5 years, OBC-3 years, PH-10 years, PH with OBC-13 years, PH with SC/ST -15 years.
- Fee applicable is Rs.100 which can be either paid via online/offline mode through SBI Net banking/Debit/Credit Card. Transaction charges may apply.
- For offline application method, Rs. 100 is to be paid through CRF Stamp. Applicants need to get the CRF Stamp canceled before finally sending the applications.
- Candidates from best category and Female applicants are not subjected to pay any fee
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Pattern
The SSC CHSL examination is Computer-based Examination named as Tier-I, Descriptive Paper known as Tier-II and Typing Test/Skill Test which is also called as Tier-III Examination for the same positions of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk.
Computer Based Examination Tier-I (Objective type):
- Tier I exam is computer based or objective type.
- Paper will come in English & Hindi for Part-I, III & IV
- This paper will carry a total of 100 objective type questions.
- Negative marking is applicable, 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
SSC 10+2 Tier-II paper of CHSL 2020 is a descriptive paper which comprises of 100 marks. This test is given as a Pen and paper mode test. The time duration of this Pen Paper Test would be for 1 hour. The Paper contains the Essay writing of 200-250 words and Letter / Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
SSC CHSL Tier-III Examination:
The last stage of this examination is popularly known as Tier-III which contains the Skill Test/Typing Test, we can say qualifying nature test. The final merit of the qualified aspirants would be determined totally on the basis of the total score obtained by all of them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
Typing test for LDC
This test will be conducted in Hindi and English both for the qualified applicants of written examination. The applicants need to mention the language of writing amid filling the online form. This examination is likewise qualifying in nature. The writing speed for the English language ought to be 35 words/minute and the Hindi language should be 30 words/minute.
Skill test for DEO
This test will be led to qualified applicants of written examination. The applicants must keep up information data entry of 8,000 key depression/hour on the computer. These entries will be judged on the premise of the right sections. The time duration of this expertise test will be 15 minutes. A printed matter of 2000-2200 strokes/key-discouragements in the English language will be given to every hopeful.
- Two-staged written exam and Skill Test/Typing Test for both the posts will be conducted.
- The written exam will be taken in two parts, Part-I and Part-II.
- The final stage to clear will be the face-to-face Interview.
For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400/-
Data Entry Operator:(Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/
Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
SSC CHSL Notification 2020
- Aspirants can visit any of the given websites either “ssconline.nic.in” or “ssconline2.gov.in”
- Look for SSC CHSL Application form 2020 and download it.
- Read through the data via this Notice very carefully.
- Start applying online and fill the form with the details that are required.
- Save the form data and get it printed.
- Keep a copy safe for future reference.
SSC CHSL Important Date 2020
|Official Notification Released date||3rd December 2019|
|Starting of the application process||3rd DEC|
|Ending date of application procedure||10 January 2020|
|Admit Card Available in||Announced Soon|
|Examination date Tier I||16-27 March 2020|
|Results declaration of part I examination||announced|
|Examination date of part II||28 June 2020|
|TIER III Test||Revealed Soon|
For offline SSC CHSL Application Form, candidates can purchase the application form from any authorized sale office or a nearest Post Office. After fulfilling all the formalities, the duly filled Application form then, to be sent to the SSC Office.
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC CHSL Result|
|SSC CHSL Books & Study Materials||SSC 10+2 Level Admit Card|
Links To Follow:
Official Link to Apply Online Check Here.
Check Here- Official Website
Get regular job updates here @Totaljobshub.in
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.