Are you concerned about your child’s nursery admissions? Have you been looking for RTE Maharashtra 2020 Application Form? These are some important updates that you should start checking. The information furnished here is regarding RTE Maharashtra 2020 Admission.
Under the Government order of the Right to Education of the state Maharashtra, there is 25% quota for the parents to get their kids into a government school. Look for more details in the following sections.
RTE Maharashtra 2020
The Govt of Maha has regulated the Right to Act under which 25% quota is of pupils from Mumbai and cities from Maharashtra. This act is to make sure that citizens from economically weaker sections are able to put their kids into unaided and minority schools in Maha. After admissions, the admitted students are to be provided free education by the institutions up to class 8th.
Confirmed Updates: In the recent updates, parents are hereby addressed to stay informed about RTE Maharashtra Admission Schedule 2020-21 Released Here. At the present moment, lots of schools are refusing to give admission through RTE Maharashtra admission process from the date but now the final date declared for the giving admission is updated here. You can also verify the RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2020 online application
We already know the closing date for applications to 25% reserve seats for Right to Education now all the applied candidates looking for the result of the lottery which is going to be announced soon. As far as the data is coming out the total of 2 lakh of pupils from the state of Maharashtra & about 41 thousand contenders from Pune are registered online for this admission process. Armed Forces Bharti for 10th 12th and Fresher Graduate.
The panel Now launches the Notification, under this, parents from the economically weaker sections will be able to get their kids admitted to the unaided schools. The process of RTE Maharashtra Application Form filling started Now.
Check the RTE Maharashtra Admission 2020 Schedule Here:
आरटीई महा प्रवेश प्रक्रिया 2020 लवकरच सुरू होण्यास तयार आहे. उपयुक्त कागदपत्रे, महत्वाचे तारख, नोंदणी पोर्टल लिंक आणि इतर माहितीप्रमाणे आवश्यक डेटा या पृष्ठावर दिलेला किंवा लिहीला गेला आहे. फॉर्म सबमिट करण्याची अंतिम तारीख अद्याप रडार अंतर्गत आहे. पालक शैक्षणिक गरजा किंवा पात्रता निकष तपासू शकतात जेणेकरुन त्यांच्या विद्यार्थ्यांना खाजगी शाळांमध्ये शिक्षणाचा अधिकार देऊन प्रवेश मिळू शकेल. सर्व प्रक्रियेबद्दलची संपूर्ण माहिती येथे दिली आहे कृपया त्वरित द्रुतपणे पहा. 12th Pass Indian Navy Recruitment
- Declaration About: RTE Maharashtra 2020 Admission
- School Participating: Unaided Minority Schools
- Location: Maharashtra
- Application Start Date: Started
- Application Last Date: Revealed soon
RTE Maharashtra 2020 Eligibility
Eligibility for kids under RTE 25% Reservation Maharashtra
Children from the following sections can get admission under RTE.
- Reserved categories
- Economically weaker sections
- Children suffering from 40% or more disability
- Age Limit is going to be mention soon in the official notification.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2020 Online Form
List of documents that are important to have for Reserved and differently-abled groups:
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Latest passport sized colored photo of the child.
List of documents that are important to have for Economically Weaker Sections:
- Residence Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by the Revenue Officer higher than the rank of Tehsildar.
- A recent photo of a child (colored).
RTE Maharashtra 2020 Application Form
- First of all, parents need to visit the official web portal (rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in)
- Register and Login to start applying by using the Registration no and suitable received on your mobile number.
- Fill in your details along with the kid’s information.
- Mention the school name and location suitable for your kid. You are allowed to choose any school within the distance range of 1 km to 3 km from your residence.
- Upload all the necessary documents and recheck your application data.
- Get a printed copy of your application and take it along with the documents to the helpdesk.
RTE Maharashtra 2020 Admission Procedure
- The school that is left with a less number of seats follows a lottery system.
- There is no chargeable fee by any schooling authority whatsoever.
- The lottery system will be administered in the presence of a District Administration Education Officer.
- A list of shortlisted names issued online on the existing website.
- Parents are recommended to download this list and take it to the school along with the Admit card.
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result Date 2020
The results of the lottery will be sent through SMS on a verified number of the applied. All can easily check the application status whether it has been accepted or rejected after the last procedure of document verification, through SMS only. In case, any parents can’t read SMS or by chance, the message is not delivered at the verified number of yours, for all such cases government makes an alternate medium to inform all the parents the Help-Centres or Anganwadi Centres at the suitable date. GDS Recruitment News 8th Pass Jobs.
RTE Maharashtra 2020 Important Dates
- Form Filling Procedure Started on: Get Here
- Application Last Date: Revealed Here
- RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result Selection/Merit List: Mention Here
RTE MAHA Online Application Form or New Registration Visit Here.
Official Website: www.rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in.
Required Document for RTE 25% Admission Maharashtra.
Check RTE Status, Schools, Vacancy.
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.