Dear job seekers, now read the latest job new in RMSA Assam Recruitment 2019 notification which is to issue in the next few days. Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan is a Central Government Initiative that will recruit eligible candidates for several vacant positions this year. Please find out the job details and start applying online for posts available for this year.
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2019
This update is regarding upcoming news that will float on the official web address of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan initiated by the Central government of India. According to the estimated data, there are vacancies to fill for various profiles such as Computer Instructor, State Consultant, State Programme Associate, Electronic Data Processor, Hindi Teacher, and Sanskrit. Kindly, read the detailed structure of noticeable information compiled in the article and gather more updates about the job opportunity. Download ASSAM TET Admit Card
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2019 Notification
Find all the relevant details about jobs specified as per RMSA Assam Recruitment 2019 Notification and start applying online. Check the information arranged herein and ensure whether you are eligible to apply for the positions or not. The deadline for the online registrations is to be updated here in no time. It is advised to the aspirants to avail all the necessary information regarding the vacancies. Further details are generated here as per the official notification. Latest Jobs: DSSSB Recruitment
Announcement About: RMSA Assam Recruitment Notification 2019
Recruiting Organization: Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan, Government of India Mission
Positions Available: Part Time Computer Instructor, State Consultant, Electronic Data Processor, Hindi Teacher State Programme Associate, and Sanskrit Teacher
Total Vacancies: 2000+ Estimated
Work Location: Guwahati, Assam
Application Mode: Online Only
Selection Procedure: Entry Test and Interview
Application Last Date: Activated Soon
RMSA Assam Notification 2019
The job requirements are the first thing that one must be concerned about before submitting their applications. Thus, keeping this pointer in mind, hopefuls need to proceed as advised and instructed. Here, in the following segments, aspirants will be able to come across the eligibility criteria, educational requirements, Age Limit, the correct Application method along with the admissible fee and General guidelines. Bank Latest Jobs: HDFC Bank Latest Vacancies
Eligibility Conditions and Educational Criteria:
An applicant must be from Indian region and must be familiar with the regional languages.
For Instructor Posts:
- A candidate must have completed a Diploma or Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Application, or IT from a recognized university or institution.
- Applicants with a certificate in IT Literacy program are also eligible to apply.
For State Consultant and State Programme Associate Vacancies:
An aspirant needs to have a degree in any stream from a recognized University or Institution.
For Electronic Data Processor Posts:
Hopefuls should have attained M.Phil/PhD from a recognized University to be eligible for this job.
For Hindi & Sanskrit Teacher Vacancies:
- A job seeker should have at least B.A (Hons.) degree with Hindi as the primary subject or Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% minimum from a recognized university.
- Ed. candidates and TET qualified applicants are also eligible to apply.
- The minimum age to apply for the jobs is 18 years whereas the upper age limit extends to 43 years.
- Note: Age Relaxation is to be granted to the aspirants from SC/ST categories as per the state government reservation quota.
The fee to Pay:
- Applicants from General and OBC categories need to pay Rs. 100/- while from SC/ST categories, they have to pay Rs. 50/-.
- Payment Gateway: Online Banking, Debit/Credit Card is acceptable.
There is a written test to qualify which is further followed by an Interview.
- For Part-time Computer Instructor’s Contract-Based vacancies, the monthly salary is Rs.10000/-.
- For Upper-Level jobs, it is Rs. 14000/- to Rs.49000/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-.
- Important: Kindly, go through the official advertisement for more details.
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- First of all, it is significant for the candidates to log on to the main web address which is,” www.rmsaassam.in.”
- Locate the “Upcoming RMSA Recruitment Notifications and Reports” segment on the top of the homepage.
- Find the third link in the menu list referring to as “Engagements and Recruitment”.
- Follow it to reach the official job advertisement.
- Download it and read the notice very carefully.
- Download the application format and fill all the particulars very attentively.
- After filling all the entries, you must send this form to the following address along with the copies of testimonials and recent passport-sized photographs.
Office of the Mission Director,
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam,
SSA Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam (781019)
Latest RMSA Assam Vacancy 2019
Please find the relevant information as mentioned above and proceed further as instructed here. If you have any queries or doubts relevant to RMSA Assam Recruitment notification, then leave your message in the text box provided right after the article. For a detailed advertisement, kindly, refer to the following website.
RMSA Assam Online Application Form Here Check
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.