The Rajasthan Nagar Palika Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded by the active participation only those aspirants who present while filling up the application forms of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) or Clerk and other crucial posts. Immense numbers of applicants applied for this recruitment when the Official Advertisement was out. So, download Rajasthan Nagar Palika Admit Card 2019 RAJDLSG Exam Call Letter from cmar-india.org after release. With the help of this page, the candidates who applied will be able to download their respective call letter for appearing for the examination of Rajasthan Nagar Palika Lower Division Clerk Exam.
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Admit Card 2019
The City Managers Association, Rajasthan had published a notification over its main website for calling the interested candidates towards the fulfilment of vacant positions of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Fireman, Driver Fire Cum Fire Mechanic Operator, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Solid Waste Manager, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Assistant Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil) and many others. There are a huge number of vacancies which the authority has released to be filled by the qualifying aspirants. Latest RPSC Vacancy News
CMAR is making arrangements for the release of the LDC Grade II Admit Card so that the candidates who gave their applications can take a step ahead in the downloading process. Through the Online mode, the Rajasthan Nagar Palika Hall Ticket 2019 will be released. The candidates who are seeking the upcoming news regarding RAJDLSG Clerk Hall Ticket need to check the complete info from this page. Please have a look at the crucial details as mentioned below.
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Exam Date 2019
Exam conducting Authority: City Managers Association, Rajasthan (CMAR)
Exam Date: Shortly Released
Call Letter Status: Available Soon
Authorized Website: www.cmar-india.org
The CMAR LDC Admit Card needs to be carried to the examination centre while appearing for the examination. The aspirants who do not take along their Rajasthan Nagar Palika Hall Ticket at the time of entering the exam venue or centre or hall, the authority will never allow such aspirants to take a seat in the examination hall. You can also check the CMAR Grade II Exam Pattern from here.
- Questions asked in the exam will be based on Objective Type question.
- The Exam consists of two papers, viz. paper-1 and paper-2.
- The question will be asked related to the following subjects as follows: Mathematics, Mental Ability, Mathematics, Reasoning, General Studies, Current Affairs, and others.
- In order to qualify the written test, the applicants must achieve good/ minimum cut off marks in the test.
- Those who get good cut off marks will be selected for the interview.
We suggest contenders follow the steps mentioned beneath to download their Rajasthan Nagar Palika Admit Card.
Download RAJDLSG Admit Card 2019
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the organisation.
- After that, check the most recent updates for hall tickets.
- Click on the relevant link and enter the required details.
- After entering the data, submit the same and download the LDC Grade 2 call letter.
- Also, save this document for future usage.
For more info regarding Rajasthan Nagar Palika Admit Card 2019, please follow the link below.
Download Rajasthan Nagar Palika Admit Card
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.