Dear job seeking aspirants, here we are with the latest updates regarding Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2019. Recently, the Directorate of land Records, Punjab had invited applications for Patwari Posts. The online registrations closed in 2019. Now if you also have applied for the same post, then do not forget to check these details.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2019
The Directorate of Land Records, Punjab State is one of the reputed organizations of the state. Earlier this month the Recruitment authority had circulated an official notice regarding many vacancies. These vacant posts were for the post of Revenue Patwari in various state departments. Many have applied for the written and now waiting to get the latest news about their Call letter.
The written exam for Punjab Patwari vacancies shall be conducted in the upcoming days. The final date is yet to be clarified but, is expected to be later. The written exams will be taken in two stages for which, it is important to carry Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam hall Ticket 2019.
Look for more Punjab Police Recruitment here.
- Announcement type: Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2019
- Recruitment Body: Directorate of Land Records, Punjab
- Name of Post: Revenue Patwari
- Exam Date: 2019
- Admit Card Status: 14 days before exam
Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Hall Ticket 2019
The examination stages will be held at the state level only. To appear in the exams it is necessary for all the registered applicants to produce their respective Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Hall Ticket 2019. Those who secure good marks in the stage–I of written exams will be preferred for the Stage -II test. And the ones who further perform the best in the stage-II will be called for the final interview.
Why Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Hall Ticket 2019 is important?
So the reasons why this Hall Ticket is important to carry are:
- This is the only proof an aspirant has that S/he is a valid candidate for exam.
- This is a token to enter the examination hall.
- No entry shall be permitted to any candidate if s/he fails to present this admit card.
Instructions to be followed:
- Use of unfair means is prohibited
- Use of cellular phones is banned on the premises.
- Candidates in case bring any material along with them then, they shall be liable to take care of their belongings.
- Applicants are advised to carry a valid id proof besides this Call letter
Steps to get Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2019
- Applicants need to enter the official web portal approved by the authority i.e. “nic.in” or “dlr.applyforexam.com”
- Locate the call letter related notification and visit it.
- On reaching the candidate’s login page, enter your details like Name, Id, DOB, password etc.
- Hit Submit and wait for a while.
- Finally, get the call letter printed and keep one copy secure for future purpose.
Links to follow:
Visit the official website to check Admit Card Status.
For more info visit here: http://punjabrevenue.nic.in/
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.