Applied candidates need to check NMRCL Admit Card 2019 availability here. Visit these informative updates and check for the written examination and Interview dates for Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited test. The CBT exam and an interview will be held for SC/SE/TO/TC/JE Technician vacancies for which the eligible participants will be selected.
NMRCL Admit Card 2019
A few months back, the Recruitment authority for Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited had issued an advertisement regarding the specified vacancies in the Metro departments. The seats that are available for the above said posts are Grade A and many have applied for the same according to their eligibility. Now the examination preparations have been done and aspirants are all set to appear for the test, here is the latest news generated for the complete information of the Exam entrants and Nagpur Metro Rail Technician Admit Card 2019.
You May Also Read:
Nagpur Metro Technician Admit Card 2019
All the desirous applicants willing to participate in the recruitment and selection process must acknowledge these updates brought forward. The application process came to an in June and the examinations are ahead. Be advised to check the status of your NMRCL Admit Card 2019. Do not forget to download it for the test day. The written examination is expected to take place in 2019. All the relevant and exam-specific details are generated down the segment and contestants are suggested taking a sharp look at the paper pattern as well.
- Declaration About: NMRCL Admit Card 2019
- Recruiter Name: Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Maharashtra
- Post Name: SC, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Technician etc
- Vacancies Number: Various
- Recruitment Type: State Government
- Selection Method: Computer Based Test and Interview
- Examination Location: Maharashtra State
- Examination Date: Soon Updated
- Admit Card Status: Available Shortly
Nagpur Metro Rail Admit Card 2019
The selection and screening process is to be done at the state level only for which thousands of candidates have submitted their applications. Now their attention is on NMRCL SC/SE/TO/TC/JE Technician Hall Ticket which is to be issued by the authority in the few days to come. Having prepared for the exams, every participant must also check the paper pattern that has been set by the selection panel.
Kindly, note all the information specifically given in regard to the Technician SC/SE/TO/TC/JE examination.
|Examination Mode||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Computer Based Assessment Test (Common Aptitude Test)||Quantitative Aptitude|| |
Those qualifying the first phase of the selection will be called further to participate in the Interview and then will have to appear for other formality such as document verification.
Nagpur Metro Technician Exam Pattern 2019
|Phases||Exam Mode||Marks Carry||Time Duration|
|Total Marks- 145||Total Time Duration 02 hours|
Instruction to get NMRCL Admit Card 2019
- Check the site which is mentioned here, “www.metrorailnagpur.com”
- Now, focus on the career section and find the exam-related link in the category.
- Follow it to get to the login page and provide your Registration Number and password or date of Birth.
- Hit the submit button and generate a double printed copy of the NMRCL Admit Card.
- Take a print out and keep it along for the Test.
Nagpur Metro Rail SC/SE/TO/TC/JE Admit Card 2019
Contestants and concerned appliers must have Nagpur Metro Rail SC/SE/TO/TC/JE Admit Card 2019 on time and reach the exam venue. For a further reference, refer to the Address that is given officially below. If you have any disregard or queries about the news being explained here, type your message in the comments box.
- Metro House, 28/2, Anand Nagar,
- C K Naidu R d, Civil Lines,
- Nagpur – 440001
Link for Reference:
Visit here and download the ticket now: www.metrorailnagpur.com
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.