Please find detailed information about NIA Recruitment 2019 and start applying online for NIA ASI SI Constable Vacancy. The information is specific to the eligible candidates only and they are expected to go to this page to find more updates and news here. There are several vacant positions offered to the eligible job seekers. Find the job-specific information here and start applying for the upcoming National Investigation Agency Notification 2019. The final date to apply online in 2019.
NIA Recruitment 2019
The latest news and recruitment updates are in reference to the National Investigation Agency and for various vacancies posted for the current year’s recruitment. Please read further about NIA Recruitment and start applying as per the guidelines stated at the end of this page. There are several vacant posts available for the upcoming placement year. Find all the relevant information you need and start applying as a fresh applicant.
Also Read: SSC GD Constable Jobs
National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019
This update is about the latest job information for the eligible and deserving applicants, who wish to join the Investigation Departments in the different active zones of India. Read the applying conditions given here as per NIA Recruitment 2019 and proceed to apply further for the future job opportunities. The deadline to finish online registrations is around 2019 tentatively.
Latest Notification: CRPF Constable Bharti
Declaration About: NIA ASI SI Recruitment 2019
Recruiting Body: National Investigation Agency
Jobs Vacant: Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Senior Public Prosecutor, Deputy Legal Advisor, Explosive Expert, and Others
Work Area: Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, and Raipur (Dehradun)
Job Type: Central Government
Application Mode: Online and Offline
Selection Method: Written Exam and Interview
Last date to Submit Application: 2019
Upcoming Jobs: CAPF Constable Notification
nia.gov.in recruitment 2019
Before applying for any vacant NIA Recruitment 2019, candidates are aspirants are advised to look at the information generated here as per the official job requirements. For a further look at the detailed notice, please refer to the leading authenticated link mentioned in the latter part.
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications:
- For ASI and SI vacancies, an applicant must have completed a degree from any stream from any recognized university or Institution.
- For Deputy Superintendent of Police, Senior Public Prosecutor, Deputy Legal Advisor, Explosive Expert, and Other posts, applicants must have completed Post graduation from a related stream and concerned discipline.
- For some of the senior level Grade posts, a hopeful needs to have a minimum of 2-year work experience of expertise in investigation and Law.
- Experience of two years in handling cases of homicide cases with intelligence work in operation IT cases.
- The lower age limit is 21 years for these jobs whereas, the upper age limit is extended to 56 years.
- Note: Applicants from reserved categories such as ST, ST, OBC, and Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted to pay any fee.
The application fee is as per the authority’s rules and guidelines.
Applicants need to qualify the initial written examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Psycho Test, and a personal Interview to get selected.
- For SI posts, it is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- while for Assistant Sub Inspector posts, it is Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- along with Gross Pay of Rs. 5400/- monthly.
- For Deputy Superintendent posts, it is Rs.15600/-to Rs.39100/- along with a Grade Pay Rs.6600/-.
- For Explosive Experts’ posts, it is Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100/- along with the Grade Pay Rs.6600/-.
NIA Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Please type this official web URL in the Google Address bar to reach the target site which is, “www.nia.gov.in.”
- Refer to the latest News and NIA notification 2019 PDF section on the homepage or the “Recruitment and Training” section on the same page.
- Follow a validated link to get to the official notice and read all the necessary details mentioned therein.
- Proceed to apply as instructed and fill your academic, personal, and professional information as per your eligibility.
- Upload the soft copies of your passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Pay the required fee amount as prescribed and submit the application in the foretold format.
- For further convenience, please submit the copies of your format to the following postal address.
- The DIG (Administration), NIA Head Office
- 7th Floor, NDCC Building,
- Jai Singh Road,
- New Delhi – 110001
National Investigation Agency Notification 2019
Kindly, follow all the specified details to start registering for NIA Vacancy 2019. Also, refer to the guidelines said above and reach the correct location to get to the destined website to complete the registration process timely. An activated link is highlighted hereunder. Please visit the same as soon as the notification is uploaded.
नमस्ते उम्मीदवार अगर आप सरकारी नौकरियों में रुचि रखते हैं तो कृपया राष्ट्रीय जांच एजेंसी की भर्ती के बारे में एक नज़र डालें। उम्मीदवार इस वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं और ऑनलाइन आवेदन और सरकारी भर्ती अधिसूचना के बारे में जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं जो इस पृष्ठ पर उपलब्ध कराई गई है।
Reach here to Check the NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.