NEET 2019 Application Form
The great opportunity comes from CBSE (Central Board Secondary Education) regarding NEET 2019 on the official site of Central Board Secondary Education. This NEET 2019 Application Form will release for completion of the admission process in various colleges. So aspirants, if you want to get admission in the various top colleges after qualifying this, must look out this page. Then check NEET Application form and participate in this process without any error/ mistake.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a national level examination which will be approved by Supreme Court, the exam schedule in place of AIPMT, and CBSE (Central Board Secondary Education) and MCI (Medical Council of India). The CBSE conducts National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for completion the various medical courses admission like MBBS, BDS etc. The online form has been released here.
Latest News: NEET UG Notification 2019 Application Form Released Jere. Interested Candidates can download the Notification and fill the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test before the Ending Date.
NEET Online Application Form 2019
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
NEET 2019 Application form Important Points in Hindi (हिंदी में एनईईटी महत्वपूर्ण अंक)
- एनईईटी उत्तीर्ण करने से एमबीबीएस / बीडीएस में केवल प्रवेश परीक्षा प्रवेश मिलेगा |
- एनईईटी परीक्षा पैटर्न एनईईटी 2019 के रूप में ही किया जाएगा।
- एनईईटी 2019 स्कोर कार्ड में प्रवेश के लिए मान्य नहीं होगा।
- 25 साल जनरल के लिए अधिकतम उम्र और आरक्षित श्रेणी के उम्मीदवारों एनईईटी के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए 30 वर्ष है।
- जम्मू-कश्मीर, तेलंगाना और आंध्र प्रदेश के उम्मीदवारों को एआईपीएमटी में दिए गए एक ही दिशा निर्देशों का पालन करे |
- नकारात्मक अंकन लागू होता है (Negative Marking) 1 अंक गलत जवाब के लिए कटौती की जाएगी और 4 अंक प्रत्येक सही जवाब के लिए दिया जाएगा।
- एनईईटी आवेदन पत्र दिसंबर 2016 के पहले सप्ताह से उपलब्ध हो जाएगा।
- परीक्षा मई में आयोजित किया जाएगा | एनईईटी के परिणाम जून के पहले सप्ताह में घोषित किया जाएगा
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Those students who want to fill this NEET Application Form must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English.
The percentage of applicants is 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories)
For this entrance, test candidates should be an Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
NEET 2019 Seat Reservation:
- OBC-Non creamy layer- 27%
- SC category- 15%
- ST category- 7.5%
- PH category- 3% (on horizontal basis)
The age Limitation is 17 years Minimum and maximum is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories candidates. Check another detail on the official notification.
The examination fee detail will give below…
- For General/OBC fee is- Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- with late fee) per candidate
- For SC/ST/PH application fee is- Rs. 550/- (Rs. 1550/- with late fee)
The fee will pay through online (using debit/ credit card) or offline (using bank challan) mode.
NEET UG Application form 2019
Aspirants check the official site for filling this form and check notification link. After that read full information without any mistake and if you are eligible for this must fill this application form and attest require documents copies with the form and at last send to the suitable address which provides below:
The Assistant Secretary (NEET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092
NEET Exam Pattern
- The examination will conduct in the offline mode.
- The total duration of this examination is 3 hours.
- There will be total 180 questions of MCQ type.
- Every correct answer contains 4 marks and on every wrong answer, 1 marks will be deducted in the scores.
- The test paper will conduct in Hindi and English both languages.
- The Examination will conduct in 4 parts.
|Subject Name||Questions No||Scores|
|Total||180 Question||720 Score|
NEET UG 2019 Application form
When you Check the upper eligibility Criteria candidates may apply online via an official website which is www.cbseneet.nic.in. First of all download the form and after that fill the application correctly now you have to upload a scanned photograph and scanned signature. Before submitting the NEET UG online application aspirants need to recheck the form and submit it. Now candidates must take a print copy of NEET UG 2019 application and along with the suitable documents and application and send it along with other documents to the assistant secretary CBSE Shiksha Kendra 2 community center Preet vihar Delhi – 110092.
Download NEET Syllabus (Complete Syllabus)
NEET 2019 Important dates
|NEET (UG) Exam Date|
|Last Date for Submitting Online application forms|
|Last Date for Fee Payment|
The link to NEET UG Application form for an entrance exam for UG Courses now Updated on this page. Collect all the details from here:
NEET Admit Card 2019
All the applied users need to obtain the NEET Admit Card 2019 for the entrance exam. The written test hall ticket will be released in the month of April. The hall ticket will contain info like Name of the contenders, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll No., Exam Date & Timing, Test centre and venue, etc. So, please download this admit card till the admission process gets over.
NEET 2019 Result
The authority will launch the NEET Result Online via internet mode by using the help of their departmental website. Candidates may check their results by simply inputting their roll number and other essential details on the site. Students are advised to maintain additional printouts of this result for more use. A merit list will Be Ready for admission According to the guidelines.
Links to Follow:
Get all other Detail From Here: hwww.cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/welcome.aspx
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.