prathibha scholarship MP, www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in, mp scholarship login, mp scholarship portal login, mp scholarship registration form, higher education scholarship mp, mp scholarship portal last date jankalyanyojana.com
Here is a golden opportunity for the state students to fill MP Scholarship Online Form 2019. The state government of Madhya Pradesh is the authorizing body to provide financial assistance to the candidates eligible to avail supportive award to further their studies in Degree, Diploma, Certificate, and Doctorate programmes. Those interested in filling MP Scholarship Application Form 2019, need to go through all the details provided in the following.
MP Scholarship Online Form 2019
The main information is delivered here in regard to Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Application Form Last Date Status. There are lots of opportunities for students who can apply for the benefit amount to entertain the award from the state government. The minimum education required to apply for the schemes that are detailed in the downward segments here. Kindly, read in further about eligibility criteria, minimum qualification, and essential rules that are essential to follow before and during the online registrations. The state government of Madhya Pradesh recognizes and rewards the meritorious and needy candidates from the state via various schemes. Also, verify Maha Arogya Recruitment News | DSW Maharashtra Jobs
MP Scholarship Online Form 2019 Last Date
To start applying, applicants must ensure whether they are registered already or not. Check here to know what MP Scholarship Application Last Date 2019 is and the deadline to apply for the same. Various benefit schemes are provided to the meritorious students, to the ones belonging to Economically Weaker Sections, and reserved categories. Applicants from SC, ST, OBC, EWS, and Minority categories should proceed to apply as instructed and informed in the details as follows.
Announcement Regarding: MP Scholarship Online Form Last Date
Authorizing Body: Department of Public Instruction, Government of Madhya Pradesh
Minimum Education: Class 08th to Bachelor/Master Degree/ or Ph.D. (Pursuing)/ only Regular Courses.
Scholarship Amount: Rs.25000/- per year
Date to Apply: Throughout the year.
MP Scholarship Registration 2019
Please go through the information given here and start registering with the help of key requirements. Eligibility and applying conditions are of utmost significance and must be fulfilled by the hopefuls.
MP Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students:
This monetary scheme is rewarded to the seekers belonging to SC and ST must have family’s annual income is up to 2.5 Lakhs are eligible to entertain 100% while whose family income is between 2.5 Lakhs and 6.0 Lakhs, they will be availing 50% of the scholarship award.
Those from OBC category will be able to receive 100% of scholarship with a family’s income Rs. 75000/- (mandatorily studying in a central or state government institution) while 50% scholarship benefit will be entertained by those with family’s income of Rs. 100000/- (mandatorily studying in a central government institution).
This benefit amount is awarded to the students hailing from Economically Weaker Sections, SC, and ST categories from the local regions of Madhya Pradesh.
Gaon Ki Beti Yojna:
Only girl applicants are eligible to apply for the financial assistance scheme and must be residing in rural areas of the state.
Scholarship for DIVYANG Scheme:
This assistance scheme is targeted to Handicapped or Differently Abled and Persons with Disabilities.
Other benefit schemes are:
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna (Refer to Official website)
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna(Refer to Official website)
- Scholarship for Ph.D. Research (For PhD and Doctorate)
- Maharishi Valmiki Scheme (Refer to Official Website)
- T.I. General/OBC Students Scholarship Scheme (For ITI pursuant)
- Merit Scholarship Scheme (For the Meritorious students from classes 8th to Degree)
Points to Note:
Please note that 40% of scholarships are reserved for Girls candidates.
- Xerox of Original Documents
- Recent Passport-sized Photographs
- Family Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of Residence
- Attested Documents and Required Affidavits.
MP Scholarship Registration 2019 Last Date
- Visit the main application portal of the state government which is, “scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.”
- After reaching the homepage, reach the downward section and look for the list of schemes and the MP Scholarship Online form registration process.
- Choose the appropriate and most suitable scheme according to your eligibility and other conditions.
- Complete your registration in a proper format and save the details along with entered contact details.
- Generate a registration slip of the same and keep it secure for the future uses.
Official Address to Refer:
- Department of School Education
- Madhya Pradesh Directorate of Public Instruction
- Gautam Nagar, Bhopal 462023,
- Madhya Pradesh.
MP Scholarship Application Form Status 2019
Those looking to check MP Scholarship Online Form Status need not apply separately. Please use the previous login Id and password and recheck the status of your applications. More information is accessible via this authenticated link.
Important Link Area:
|How to Register Online||Register Yourself From Here|
|Uploaded Documents & Status Track Record||Track Application Status Here|
|मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना||Check Here|
|Official Web Page||http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/|
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.