Dear students, gear up and apply for scholarship issued by Life Insurance Corporation of India. If you have completed your Intermediate exams, fill LIC Scholarship Online Form 2020 now to entertain the benefits. Deserving candidates get shortlisted based on legitimacy to complete their higher education. Kindly, read further details if you read LIC golden jubilee scholarship Latest news draws your interest.
LIC Scholarship Online Form 2020
The Government organization, famous as Life Insurance Corporation of India, is heading the scheme under which many students receive the benefits. Before you proceed further, we suggest you take a look at the conditions marked in this article for your information. This scheme is proposed at a national level under which a specific number of scholars will get selected.
All the desirous applicants need to fit the eligibility criteria first and then proceed to fill LIC Scholarship Online Form 2020. The judging panel of trustees will go through each application for cross-checking, so be careful while you provide your details. Here are the updated points that one must need to know. You can also Apply for Online LIC ADO Jobs
LIC India scholarship application form 2020
- Update Category: LIC Scholarship Online Form 2020
- Authorising Body: Life Insurance Corporation of India, Govt. Of India
- Scholarship Title: Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
- Organising Foundation: Golden Jubilee Foundation
- Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 10000/- Per Annum till the completion of Graduation/Diploma
- Mode of Applying: Online Only
- lic golden jubilee scholarship Eligibility Details: Available Below
- Heading Website: licindia.in
- LIC Golden Jubilee Application Form Last Date: Updated Shortly
The most important part is to note here is whether or not you have all the essential certificates and documents in your support. Check whether you fit all the required eligibility criteria given here or not. Then, initiate further to Submit your LIC Golden Jubilee Application Form. Life Insurance AAO Vacancy.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 apply online
- Students must belong to the economically weaker class (He/She must have a proper document/certificate in support)
- Only those students need to apply who have completed their class XII exams in 2016-17 or later.
- Only regular students need to apply (i.e. candidates completing their 10th/12th from open schooling or distance education are not eligible.
- You are eligible to apply if you take admission in (i) Medical/ Engineering Diploma or Degree (ii) ITI Course (Through Institute approved by the government of India).
Applying Conditions in Details:
- For the course (i), a candidate must have secured at least 60% scores in 10+2
- Their family’s overall income must not exceed Rs. 100000/- per annum.
- For Course (ii), the min educational qualification is relaxed to Class Xth or equivalent with a min of 60% marks in the Academic year as given by the panel of trustees GJF.
- The Scholarship is given to only one child in a family.
Duration and Rate of Scholarship:
- This scholarship will last for an entire period of the course subject to the applicants fulfills the requisite conditions for renewal.
- Selected students shall receive Rs. 10000/- (payable in 10 monthly installments of Rs. 1000/- each) per annum to their Bank Account via NEFT.
LIC Scholarships Selection Method:
- The Jury member of the foundation shall screen every candidate through their marks obtained in the previous exams and family background.
- Eligible students with a higher percentage and lower family income shall be given preference.
Conditions to Meet After Selection:
- After admission and selection, students need to maintain an excellent attendance record based on the criteria decided by the foundation.
- Candidates must secure at least 55% in professional exams and at least 60% marks in graduation courses (Arts/Sciences/Commerce) in the previous final exams of the course, failure to do so, will result in discontinuation of scholarship.
golden jubilee foundation scholarship Rules to Note:
- If a student violates any requirement, the award is subject to cancellation.
- If a candidate uses false certificates, then scholarship shall be canceled immediately, and the LIC shall recover the paid amount.
- At times, students will be assessed in the interim by the LICGJF panelists.
- The rules and policies may change any time upon further consideration of LICGJF trustees.
LIC Scholarship Apply Online 2020
- Step 1: Log on to the address given here, “licindia.in.”
- Step 2: Find a link-activated on the segment for Apply Online.
- Step 3: Submit your details after opening the application form.
- Step 4: Enter your Email Id and Contact number correctly.
- Step 5: Receive acknowledgment via an email you provided.
- Step 6: The Divisional Office will make further correspondence through Email.
- Step 7: Generate a printed copy of this lic scholarship 2020 application form last date for later uses.
Documents Needed for LIC India Scholarship
- Caste Certificate
- Guardian’s/Parents Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport-Sized Photos
- Scanned Signature
- Marks Cards of all the previous exams
- Address proof (Aadhaar Card)
Visit here for LIC Scholarship Apply Online.
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.