Dear candidates, Apply for Kerala Scholarship 2019 Online if you haven’t filled your registration forms. Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala, invites eligible college students to apply for availing financial assistance under Pre Post Matric scholarship programmes. The benefit goes to the state students, who belong to reserved communities or minority sections. Please read the following details and check whether you are eligible to be selected as the legitimate beneficiary of this DCE Scholarship Kerala 2019 reward.
Kerala Scholarship 2019
The initiative has been taken care of Social welfare department of the state Kerala and is solely governed by the State Government. The authenticated set of details and guidelines is arranged via the official portal of the government of Kerala. Under the scheme, the students from Class 9th onwards can apply to avail the reward benefits to carry on their further education to achieve the much-required education. The main motive is to uplift the economically weaker sections of the community to enable them to build a career and gain a reputable status in the society.
DCE Kerala Scholarship 2019 Last Date
Please find the updates arranged here and start filling Kerala Pre Post Matric Scholarship Application Form for the current year. Also, kindly note all other scholarship schemes listed by the stet government herewith. Check Kerala Scholarship Application Form Last Date and submit your applications accordingly. The procedure to apply, eligibility criteria, and mentionable categories are elaborated in the following segments.
Kerala Scholarship Application Form 2019
Announcement Type: Kerala Pre Post Matric Scholarship Application Form
Authorizing Body: Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala
Legitimate Beneficiary: Graduates/Scholars (Scholars from 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Graduates/Postgraduate students)
Eligibility Criteria: SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Handicapped/Differently Abled/Minority citizens only
Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Other State: Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship
Kerala Scholarship Online Application 2019 Last Date
Before applying for the financial assistance scheme, be advised to check your eligibility and ensure you have proper certificates and testimonials to support your application. Following are the relevant details you need to have in order to successfully submit your applications online or offline.
DCE Scholarship 2019
List of Scholarship provided by Government of Kerala
- AABY Scholarship
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme
- H. Muhammed Koya Scholarship
- H. Muhammed Koya Scholarship righting
- Central Sector Scholarship Renewal
- Central Sector Scholarship Renewal
- Central Sector Scholarships
- Directorate of Minority Welfare- Scholarship for Minority Students
- District Merit Scholarship
- District Merit Scholarship(DMS)
- Kerala State Backward Classes Development Corporation Ltd.
- MCM Scholarship
- Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarships Renewal
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- Muslim/ Nadar Girls Scholarship Renewal
- OBC Post Matric Scholarships
- OBC Pre-matric Scholarship
- OEC Prematric Scholarship 2017-18- Notification
- Overseas Scholarship for OBCs
- Plus Two Scholarship- Draft List of Candidates
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Guidelines
- Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for PG Programs
- Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child For PG Programs
- Post-matric Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
- Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram
- Prematric OEC Scholarship
- Sanskrit Scholarship(SSE)
- Scholarship scheme
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- Vidya Sammunnathi Scholarships
Kerala Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Those fitting the criteria need to apply as per their Religion, Caste, Educational Qualification, and Residency.
- Only Kerala citizens are eligible to avail the benefit.
- Students must have secured at least 50% marks in their previous exams.
- Applicants must belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ Female (Single Girl Child only)/Handicapped (OH/VH)/ Economically Weaker Section of the state community.
- Apply only if you are a student of Class 9th or above or a graduate registered in a full-time course.
- Students pursuing their degree/school education through distance education or private admission are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants’ family income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs.
The beneficial amount varies according to the applied scheme and courses that students are admitted to.
Testimonials or Document Required:
- Birth Certificate
- All The educational certificates from previous institute/school
- Disability Certificate (in case of handicapped)
- Caste/Community/Minority Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Pass Book.
Correct Method to Apply for Kerala Scholarship 2019
- As the initial step, reach the official web URL of the authority which is, “kerala.gov.in.”
- From there, find the list of Kerala scholarship as per your suitability and eligibility.
- Follow its link mentioned sideways and get to the registration form.
- Fill all the details necessary in particular.
- Upload a copy of your supported testimonials and submit the information.
- Take a hard copy of your application and keep a copy of it safe and submit another copy to the institution admin office.
Last Date To Apply Online: To be Announced
Kerala Scholarship Renewal Last Date: soon revealed
If you want some more details about Kerala Scholarship 2019 Scheme then you may check the official web link mention, in the end, please look out the link and registered online.
Link to Visit: Check here for full Details
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.