Dear aspirants, as you all know that Union Public Service Commission has already issued the exam calendar for the upcoming year. Here is more update for CDS Exam 2019 Notification. If you have been waiting to appear in Combined Defense Services exams, here we are with the latest news to help you out. The examination is going to be held on 03th February, 2019 for which application is to started now.
CDS Exam 2019 Notification
Here in this article applicants can find details about UPSC Exam Calendar, How to fill UPSC CDS 1 Exam Application Form, and Eligibility Criteria. All the important links and details are available here. Just read the following information and note the crucial points.
CDS I Application Form 2019: Candidates can check the Notification which is, Combined Defence Services 2019 exam in February the notification now released. Dear Candidates before going to attempt CDS I 2019 exam which is going to be held on 03th February for the opening of Online Application are notified that the session of Applying Online for the test now started from the official website at upsconline.nic.in. Last date to registered name via online is 26 Nov.
UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2019
As per the collected data, candidates can start filling UPSC CDS 1 Application Form now. The written test will take place on 03-12-2019. Following the examination calendar, as planned for the examination will be held later in the month of October.
|Declaration Type||CDS Exam 2019 Notification|
|Examination Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Defense Services|
|Last date for CDS 1 Recruitment Apply||26-11-2019|
|Exam Date||3rd Feb 2019|
Before you go to Apply Online for UPSC CDS 1 Exam, take a look at the UPSC CDS I Eligibility Criteria and vacancy details. Details have been given below.
Courses & Total no of Posts: 417 Vacancies
- Indian Military Academy – 100
- Indian Naval Academy – 45
- Air Force Academy – 32
- Officers Training Academy(SSC Course for Men) – 225
- Officers Training Academy(SSC Course for Women) – 15
UPSC CDS I Application Form 2019
UPSC Combined Defense Services Examination CDS I Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|For the Post of I.M.A.||Degree of a Recognized University or Equivalent|
|For Indian Naval Academy Posts||Degree in Engineering|
|For Air Force Academy Vacancy||Degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor’s in Engineering|
|For Officer’s Training Academy 103rd SSC Course||Professional and Technical Qualification|
|For Officer’s Training Academy 17th SSC Women Course|
- It is compulsory for every candidate to have completed graduation from a recognized University/Institution.
- Only unmarried applicants are allowed to register against this recruitment.
- Aspirants must be from Indian State.
Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years old.
|Indian Military Academy||Born After 2nd July 1992 and earlier than 1st July 1997|
|Indian Naval Academy||Unmarried male aspirants Born not earlier than 2-07-1992 & not later than 1-07-1997|
|Air Force Academy||20 to 24 years of Age|
|Officers Training Academy (Man)||Born Between 02-07-1991 to 01-07-1997|
|Officers Training Academy (Women, Non-Technical)||Unmarried women aspirants born between 2-07-1991 to 01-07-1997|
The selection process will consist of an offline written exam, personal interview, medical exam, and final document verification.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Pattern
For IMA, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
For Officer’s Training Academy:
Applications for UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment will be accepted via online Mode only. Dear candidates, you can apply till 26th Nov further details we mention below regarding the instructions about how to fill the recruitment form.
All the unreserved category candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/ either by depositing the payment in any Branch of SBI or by cash.
CDS Exam 2019 Notification Application form
- First of all, visit the authorized web portal which is “upsc.gov.in”
- Look for the application link and follow it.
- Start filling the form by filling all the required fields.
- After fulfilling the formalities, recheck the submitted data.
- Finally take the printed version of your application.
- Save a copy and keep it secure for future use.
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for application: 26-11-2019
- Examination Date: 3-02-2019
- To Download UPSC Calendar PDF visit here
- Download Notification From Here (Available Here)
- To Start filling UPSC CDS I Application Form, visit here. (Updated Here)
- For more information, please visit: upsc.gov.in
Keep visiting Totaljobshub.in for regular updates and news.
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.