CBSE scholarship for above 80 in 10th, cbse scholarship 2019 for class 12, scholarship for 10th passed students cbse, scholarship for 10th passed cbse students, cbse scholarship for 10 cgpa students, scholarship cbse 10th passed student, cbse.nic.in scholarship,
Dear students read this update here and start filling CBSE Scholarship 2019 Online Form. The Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi is about to start registrations for the Scholarship programme for Single Girl Child passing 10th exams this year. Find the details useful and submit your registration forms along with the necessary information required to complete the process.
CBSE Scholarship 2019
The Central Board of Secondary Education had introduced the beneficial scheme to the meritorious students in the year 2012. Since then, there are thousands of beneficiaries who have entertained through the financial assistance scheme in order to promote education awareness among the Girls. Every year, the scholarship programme is undertaken by the central authority based in New Delhi. Now let us have some important details about CBSE Scholarship form 2019 for Class 10th 12th, Single Girl Child.
As per the news, the date has been shifted now for ‘The Renewal of Online Single Child’ Online registration for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child 10th Pass Candidates’.
Details About CBSE Scholarship form 2019
Before filling CBSE Scholarship form Single Girl Child, there are some norms and eligibility criteria that need to be looked at properly. According to Competent Authority dated 23.07.2012, all children born together must be Single Girl Child of their parents and must have secured the minimum required CGPA of 6.2 or 60% marks in the High School Examination.
- Declaration Regarding: CBSE Scholarship 2019
- Benefactor Authority: Central Board of Secondary Education
- For Classes: Pre or Post Matric
- Beneficiary: Class 11th and 12th Single Girl Children
- Competition Level: National
- Eligibility Criteria: Mentioned in Details Below
- Starting Date for Application: soon updated
- Official website: cbse.nic.in
CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019 Scheme for Single Girl Child:
- The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
- An applicant must be a single girl child of her parents.
- She should have cleared the 10th Class Exams with 6.2 CGPA or 60% minimum.
- She should be continuing her further school education of Class XI and XII at present.
- Her school is to be affiliated to CBSE where the tuition fee should not exceed Rs. 1500/- per month during the academic year and shall be considered for the purpose.
- In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged
CBSE Scholarship 2019 Post Matric, Pre Matric
- All the scholars who have clear the 10th and 12th class at least 60 % marks eligible for this erudition.
- The annual income of parents of the students should not more than 1 lakh from all the causes.
- The Student must be the citizen of India.
- The candidates should not apply to any other scheme.
Important to Note:
- NRI students of the Board are also eligible for the benefit amount.
- The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
- Candidates who have passed CBSE Class X Examination in 2019 will be considered.
- The scholar under the scheme while availing erudition can enjoy other
- concessions were given by the school in which she is studying other institutes.
CBSE Scholarship 2019 Single Girl Child Online Registration, Renewal
- A student can entertain the erudition award for the two successive years after applying i.e. until the period of studying in class 11th and 12th.
- The Erudition benefit shall be renewed for a period of one year i.e. successful completion of class XI.
- Renewal shall also depend on promotion to the next class provided, the student secures at least 50% aggregate marks in the examination which determines her promotion to next class.
A scholar’s application will be Cancelled and Discontinued if:
- She gives up the chosen course of study before its completion.
- She changes the school or course of study prior to the approval of the Board.
- Fails to maintain the attendance record.
- Scholarship once canceled shall not be renewed under any circumstances whatsoever.
Benefit Awarded Under the CBSE 10th 12th Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
- 500/- per month shall be awarded to the benefit receiving students.
- This amount is to be paid for a maximum period of two years.
CBSE Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Amount:
All such candidates who are studying in the graduation for first three years will be awarded Rs.1000 per month.
For the students who are studying at the graduation for 4th and 5th years will get Rs.2000 per month.
Mode of Payment: Payment goes through demand drafts/ECS.
Selection and Application Procedure:
Refer to the data given below).
CBSE Scholarship Application Form 2019
- Log on to the main website authorized by CBSE.
- Download the application form and read the instruction carefully along with Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format available on the website.
- Print it out and fill form manually and get it attested by the School Principal from where the student is pursuing Class XI after passing Class X from Board’s Examination.
- An original Affidavit needs to be duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM.
- Finally, submit the details in the prescribed format to the School authority.
CBSE Scholarship 2019 10th 12th Single Girl Child
If students have any question regarding CBSE 10th 12th Single Girl Child Scholarship, they can drop their messages in the comments section given at the end of this web news. For further information and notification, kindly, visit the following links.
Starting Date to fill online: Coming Soon
Last Date for Online Registration is: Soon Updated
Links to Check:
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.