The GGTU Registrations for Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Course shall start in the coming days. Dedicated aspirants need to get noteworthy data for registering BSTC Online Form 2020. About 12 to 15 lakhs students fill their applications for continuing their programmes for teaching. The Administration of the conduct of an entry-level test is managed by GGTU. The key factor of concern is to clear the State-level entrance exam for which many of the eligible participants shall be taking part. Those desirous to get themselves nominated for the competitive entry-level test should look into the details brought forward with respect to official Rajasthan BSTC Notification Pdf.
BSTC Online Form 2020
This competition begins with an online registrations system carried out by Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara, Rajasthan. It is a Diploma in Elementary Education course for two years, after completing which, a candidate can apply for elementary teachers’ posts. But, to gain access to the courses and admission for this diploma course, one must be properly aware of what are the eligibility and applying conditions in order to register.
- Updated Category: Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2020
- Conducting University: GGTU Banswara, Rajasthan
- Test/Course Name: Basic School Teaching Course
- Course Title: Diploma in Elementary Education
- Duration of Course: 2 Years
- Method of Selection: Entrance Test, Merit List, Counselling, and Seat Allotment
- Date of Exam: May 2020
- Applying Process: Online Registration
- Rajasthan BSTC Application Form Last Date: March 2020
The following details are containing a useful set of details for the prospective appliers of BSTC exam that will be held in April-May 2020. As stated above, it is important for all the contestants to verify each and every necessary and elementary data in order to fulfill the formality and get registered for the test in accordance with Rajasthan BSTC Notification Pdf.
GGTU BSTC Application Form 2020
Eligibility Criteria and Applying Conditions:
- State Residents of Rajasthan are preferred for this exam, however, applicants from Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and Delhi are also qualified to register.
- The min requirement for this course/test is 50% marks in 10+2/HSC for General candidates and 45% for candidates from the reserved categories.
The upper age limit to apply for the exam is 28 years and for the reserved cat aspirants & PWD/Divorcee/Widow applicants, it is relaxable up to 5 years.
Application cum Registration Fee:
The registration fee is Rs. 400/- for General or Sanskrit and need to pay Rs. 450/- for both the subjects.
Payment Mode: Fee can be paid via internet banking, Offline challan, or Debit/Credit Card.
A state-level entrance test will be held for the contestants after which they will be shortlisted as seats will be allotted to them as per the counselling procedure.
- The test is going to be 3 Hours and 180 minutes in duration.
- This test will be having 200 MCQs with no negative marking.
- The maximum marks for this exam are 600.
- Subjects to be covered in this test are Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude, General Knowledge, and Language Ability.
BSTC Online Form Date 2020
Use the official web address for submitting your online applications, which is, “bstcggtu2020.org” and look out the Notification Pdf in the Important Downloads section. After reading full specifications, get to the application interface and provide your academic data along with the personal records. Upload your photos, signature, domicile, Date of Birth Proof, and other testimonials in the asked format and pay the fee as asked. Submit the completely verified and filled BSTC Online Form. Generate a printed version of this format and keep a copy along for later use.
Rajasthan BSTC Online Application form 2020 Last Date
नियमों के अनुसार गोविंद गुरु जनजातीय विश्वविद्यालय, बंसवाड़ा प्रवेश योग्य उपयोगकर्ताओं के लिए राजस्थान बीएसटीसी ऑनलाइन फॉर्म को सामान्य और संस्कृत के लिए तैयार करने के लिए तैयार हो जाएगा, जितनी जल्दी हो सके उपयुक्त परीक्षण के लिए ऑनलाइन आमंत्रित किया जाएगा। इस परीक्षण के लिए पात्रता रखने वाले सभी उपयोगकर्ता अंतिम तिथि से पहले पंजीकरण कर सकते हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन तिथियां समय की एक छोटी अवधि में जारी की जाएंगी।
GGTU BSTC Exam Date 2020
- Deadline for BSTC Online form Registration: March 2020
- Last Date to Pay Fee: March 2020 (2nd Week)
- Examination Date: May 2020 (1st Week)
- Results Declaration: June 2020
- Counselling/Seat Allotment: June-July 2020
Find out more using the addresses and links stated in the following sections. For a quick search and navigation, kindly, refer to the steps provided above. For any questions or inquiries, drop your message to the author of this page using the comments box.
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Helpline: 8764933531, 8764933530
Govind Guru Tribal University Campus
Banswara PH. 02962-247022, 02962-244022
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.