The Dr Ambedkar Scholarship segment is now activated by the Punjab govt to accept registration and renewal forms for Ashirwad Scholarship 2019. Students from the economically backward classes in the state regions need to apply for the scheme initiated by the Govt. Notifiable details are furnished here along with the necessary updates that parents and guardians must adhere while fulfilling the formality.
Ashirwad Scholarship 2019
This initiative is undertaken by the state Govt of Punjab in order to support and encourage the economically backward classes to complete their further education during and after schooling. Ashirwad Pre Metric and Post-Metric Scholarship will be distributed to the deserving and eligible scholars who are able to present their testimonials and legitimate documents to the respective district offices and administering panels. The same will be allotted to the kids upon later verification on the basis of how accurate and the learners can entertain it later during the Degree/Diploma/professional/Non-Professional courses.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Last Date 2019
- Update Type: Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2019
- Approving Body: Government of the State Punjab
- Schools Approved: Government Schools Only
- Method of Scholarship: Fee Concession, Tour Allowance, Study Material and purchase Allowances
- Courses Applied for Diploma/Degree/Non-Professional Degree Courses/ITI Courses
- Beneficiary Categories: SC/ST/OBC
- Method of Applying: Online and Offline
- Deadline to Register: Registrations Open for the year 2019
Head to the following segments and come to know the primary things parents need to know before registering for the scheme. Eligibility & more data required for the fresh and renewal of scholarships are mentioned in the following segments.
Note: This scholarship can only be entertained by the understudies who are from the categories SC/ST and OBC for which conditions to registered for are all different.
Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form 2019
Eligibility for SC and OBC Students:
- Family’s Minimum Income: 2.5 Lakhs per annum for SC students while for the kids belonging to the OBC community need to have an annual income of the family Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Students completing their Postgraduate degree courses will also be qualified to apply for the scholarships provided they are not doing practice in the meantime.
- Students entertaining any previous schemes from the governments will not stand qualified for this scholarship.
- Learners pursuing higher studies via distance learning are also eligible to register for the scheme.
- Scholars can register for the scheme after completing high school examinations.
Documents Mandatory to Upload while Applying:
- Proof of Residence duly approved by Sarpanch, Panch, Gazetted Officer, Councillor, President Nagar Conceal, Mayor, or MLA.
- Family’s Income Declaration Certificate
- Copy of Below Poverty Line Card
- Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate
- Details of Bank Account
- Certificates of Previous education
- Attested copies of necessary documents
- Passport-sized photographs
Facilities under Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme:
- Assistance for further education
- Maintenance Allowance for Hostelers and Day Scholars, Thesis Typing, Printing Charges, Book Allowances, and Reader Allowances.
Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2019 Mode of Application
Application forms can be submitted at the residing processing offices which are at the following Processing locations: Amritsar, Barnala, Bathinda, Faridkot, Fazilka, Ferozepur, Fatehgarh Sahib, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Mansa, Moga, Muktsar, Nawanshahr, Pathankot, Patiala, Roop Nagar, Sangrur, SAS Nagar, and Tarntarn.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme-Apply Online
After visiting the dedicated web media of the Government of Punjab (punjab.gov.in), create a new user via filling your online forms. Update your profiles and apply for Fresh Registrations. Add your data and enter the documents required by pressing the “Upload Supportive Documents” button.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2019 Last Date
|Ashirwad Scholarship Online form Starting Date||2019|
|ashirwad scholarship Registration Last date||2019|
Ashirwad Scholarship 2019 Offline
Use the citizen Log in link on the main portal of the Punjab Govt. and login using the credentials given. Follow the same procedure to apply and then choose All Department wise services list. After completing the required formality, fill e-form and add button. Note: In both the cases, parents must retain the copy of their application forms for future purposes. Also, wards are recommended to keep an updated bank account and current mobile number in use.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2019 Instruction
डॉ। अम्बेडकर अशरीर पंजाब योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए, आपको उपयुक्त वेब पोर्टल तक पहुँच प्राप्त करनी होगी या इस पेज पर बने रहना होगा और हर एक डेटा को हड़पना होगा। इच्छुक व्यक्ति छात्रवृत्ति के लिए अंतिम तिथि से पहले या उससे पहले अपना ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र जमा कर सकते हैं। उपयुक्त छात्रवृत्ति पंजाब के लिए आवेदन करके, छात्र स्नातक और स्नातकोत्तर पाठ्यक्रमों के तहत नियमित होने पर अपनी पढ़ाई कर सकते हैं। तो कृपया ऊपर उल्लिखित लाइनों के माध्यम से जाएं और सुनिश्चित करें कि पात्रता मानदंड की जांच के बाद ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरें।
Check here to apply Online for Scholarship at https://punjabscholarships.gov.in/ or visit here
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.