Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test in short known as AP PGECET. In the AP PGECET 2019 Notification, there are more details that applicants need to know further important details that are also listed below. All the necessary informative points in regard to filling the AP PGECET Online Application Form 2019 are here in this article.
AP PGECET 2019
This state-level Entrance test is taken on behalf of Jawaharlal Technological University Anantapur Andhra Pradesh. Many of the graduates take part in the State-level exam to get admission to Pharmacy courses Master of Engineering, Masters in Technology, Masters of Pharmacy etc. All the participants have to undergo this entrance test to qualify for Post-Graduation.
Latest Updates for Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2019: Hello aspirants AP PGEECET 2019 Application Form now released. The last date to submit the application in April/ May (with late fee) follow this website in order to get the details about Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
AP PGECET Notification 2019
Follow more updates here regarding AP PGECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria here. All the things that are essentially required things Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee etc. are well mentioned here. Start reading these points and then fill your Application Form according to your eligibility. The Examination will be held in May.
- Announcement Type: AP PGECET 2019 Notification
- Exam Name: AP PGECET Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
- Conducting University: Jawaharlal Technological University Ananthapur
- Courses Available: Post Graduate/ Masters Course
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form
To be able to attend the test, it is important to get past all the criteria mentioned below.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- They must have cleared B.Tech/B.E exams from state recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% for Reserved Categories)
- For Pharmacy Students, candidates must have successfully qualified to secure at least 55% marks (50% for Reserved Candidates)
PGECET Age Limit:
Refer to the Official Notification.
- For General and OBC Categories, it is Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST candidates, the applicable fee is RS. 300/-
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the percentile secured in the Entrance Test.
Fill AP PGECET 2019 Online Application Form
- Visit the main website given by the University which is, www.jntuk.edu.in
- Look for the AP PGECET link on the Homepage.
- Read the detailed notification carefully and then start applying.
- Fill the application form and upload your images as asked in the prescribed format.
- Pay the requisite fee amount either through Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- After filling all the particulars, recheck all your details and click on submit button.
- Get a hard copy of your duly filled application format and keep it safe for future urgency.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Important Dates:
|Notification Release date|
|Application Form Commencing|
|Ending date for submission of application form without late fee|
|Closing date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 500|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1000|
|Closing Date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 5000|
|Hall Ticket Releasing Date|
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.